Chapter 2

I thanked her and went to my next class, chemistry, and Aaron sits behind me. He has never notice me before so why would he notice me now? As I enter the classroom,I see the bad boy sitting by himself writing on a piece of paper. He was writing todays agenda. When he notice me looking at him he quickly put it away and i turned. It felt like my head was about to snap.Man why does he have to sit behind me. I didn't have many friends but I have a best friend since kindergarden. Her name was Stella. Stella was a little shorter than me and she had long blonde curly hair that you just want to have. Yesterday she texted me she wasnt going to come to school because she was sick and has to go to the doctor for the whole week! As I sat down by myself, the teacher announed that we will be doing a 2 person project. I sighed and looked around the room. Stella was my only friend in this class or most of my classes. I then heard a deep, handsome voice behind me.

"I guess we both are missing our partners and I would love to be you're partner." He said that while looking at my body up and down."

"Please i would rather have a dirty nasty homeless person be my partner." He makes a sad face and I swear it melted my heart.

"Fine but im not moving to your table so you come to mine." I couldnt resist. He grabbed his stuff and went to sit next to me. He was really close! The teacher was explaining the project. I wasnt paying attention because Aaron kept rubbing his hand on my thigh. Why was i wearing shorts? I pushed his arm away but he kepted doing it. I tried to pay attention. The teacher said something about having to do the project at home with your partner. Damn... Why does he have to be so hot?

"So whose house do you want to go to first"

"Excuse me?"

"For the project we have to go to someones house to work on it." He snapped me back to reality and I thought of my abusive father. I dont dare to call him dad.

"Yours! uhh....yours" I didnt want anyone know that my father abuses me.

"Calm down Princess, we can go to mine." he said with a small smile. giving me a wink. I felt embarrased that i yelled 'yours' to him. I felt something on my thigh and i noticed he still had his hand on my thigh but he moved it up. Alot up!

"Look i'm not gonna be one of you're sluts, Aaron." I snapped at him and moved his hand

"Oh but I date everyone and you're gonna fall for me." He can be such a stupid jerk but i let it go.

"Whatever, so when are we gonna work on the project at your house?"

"Today or tomorrow? whichever."

"Todays fine"

"Okay I'll wait for you after school by the lockers."

"Okay."

"Okay."

The school day ended in a flash but i had to work on the project with Aaron. The project invoved a slideshow of different scientists and what they did during there lifetime. I walked to the lockers and realized i never gave him my name.

"Hey Jess."

I guess he did know my name. Weird. he was with a couple of friends.I knew who they were because they would always do stupid stuff like pull the fire alarm. They were Zach and Adrian. Zach had dark brown hair that was in a quiff kind of like Aarons. He was wearing black skinny jean with a white shirt paired with a leather jacket. Zach had that biker type of style. Adrian was wearing a flannel that was red and blue. It went nice with his dark blueish pants and his regular converse. Aaron introdunced me to them.

"Well look who we have here, Such a beautiful lady."Adrian said. I couldnt help but blus and they noticed so they continued on complimenting me. Aaron notice that I was uncomfortable and said....

"Okay guys thats enough shes mine."