As they sat there and watched, Mew was so lost in the movie Gulf kept stealing glances at him, watching his different expressions. He found himself smiling, Mew's laugh was contagious, seeing him smile, watching the way his eyes crinkled when he laughed and the way he threw his head back made Gulf happy. He realized his thought process and looked away.

He felt his heart start to speed up, and glued his eyes on the screen, what the heck was wrong with him? Was being around Mew affecting his way of thinking? Why was he even focused on him so much! Pay attention to the movie Gulf, stop acting like a damn teenager. He felt a cool finger smooth out his frown and turned.

Mew's face was centimeters away from his. He could feel his breath on his lips. "Why are you frowning?" He asked in breathy voice. Gulf looked at him but his mind had gone blank all he could see and think was Mew. They way his eyes were piercing his making a shiver run down his spine , they were like dark drops of chocolate, he felt his breath hitch and Mew leaned in, he thought his heart was going to burst at any moment, he needed to stop this, this was dangerous "I-" he finally managed but Mew dropped his gaze to his lips and his train of thought vanished again, leaving him drowning. His lips were tingling with anticipation.

Mew lifted his gaze back up to Gulf and felt his stomach knot. He looked sinful, because there was no other words to describe it. His lips were slightly parted in invitation, his shaky breaths mingling with Mew's sending little shock waves, he had the slightest blush on his cheeks with made him seem innocent, his cold demeanor was gone and he looked almost fragile, which was a word you wouldn't really associate with Gulf. He blinked lazily his honey eyes staring back at him with a hint of fear.

Mew had told himself it was just a movie night, he would keep it simple, he wouldn't try anything, but when he had turned to see him frowning, his eyebrows furrowed together his lips caught between his teeth and his soft blush he had lost all hope. But he could see he was scared, there was a slight fear in his eyes and he didn't want to push his limits.

"Mew.." escaped Gulf's lips in a whisper and all self control left out the window for Mew.

Gulf felt Mew's lips crash against his and the idea that he was home appeared in his mind, before he could come to terms with that, he felt Mew's arms circle around him crushing his body against his, his arms instinctively went around Mew's neck as he felt him devour his mouth. Suddenly the arms around him tightened and he was pulled up and lower down, and was now straddling Mew's lap, he felt as gasp escape him at the swift movement and Mew took the opportunity to enter his mouth, exploring, tasting, owning every inch of it, making it his.

Gulf felt Mew's rough hands begin to roam around his back under his shirt, caressing, leaving his skin burning where ever he touched it. He felt his lungs were going to burst he lifted his head up to catch some air, and moaned when Mew's mouth made its way down his neck, nibbling, biting and licking the area, he felt himself squirm. Mew continued the attack on his neck and Gulf couldn't think, he felt Mew's hand at the back of his waist, he pushed him forward and Gulf gasped at the sensation of his crotch rubbing against Mew's.

Mew looked up at Gulf who was now flushed, biting his lips to keep his moans from escaping he licked his neck and saw him bite harder, he pushed him forward again and smiled when he heard the moan escape him, he wanted him so bad, he looked so temping with his eyes slightly closed and glassy as he lost himself in the moment, he looked amazing with his messy black hair falling loosely around his face, he grabbed his chin and kissed him again, deeply and bucked his hips up, they both the groaned at the sensation, Gulf's hands were buried in Mew's hair and the sensation he felt every time Gulf pulled his hair in pleasure made him want to watch him melt in his hands.

They shifted and suddenly the sound of glass breaking halted everything. Gulf was brought back to his senses, he looked down to the broken bowl on the floor, he turned to look at Mew who was breathing hard, staring at the bowl as well. Gulf blinked, what the fuck had just happened? He tensed. Mew leaned his head against Gulf's chest, hiding his face there.

"I'm sorry" he said, his voice muffled "I lost control, I'm sorry" Gulf relaxed a bit, he ran his fingers through Mew's hair comforting him as well as fixing the mess he had made.

"We both did" he finally said and Mew looked up "I've got to clean up the glass Suppasit" he said looking away from him. Mew placed his face on his chest again and squeezed him one last time before letting him go.

Flashback ends

Gulf could feel he was blushing, that night he hadn't been able to sleep, images of them together kept flashing in his mind. But Saint was right. What were they?

———-
Later that night

She screamed in pain and he smiled. He laughed this one had been so fucking easy it was funny. A quick let's meet up and now he was enjoying her company. He heard her crying and frowned, at least the other bitch put up a fight this one had been crying for the last two nights. It was getting annoying.

"Pathetic..." he heard and he looked up at the girl "What did you say Bitch?!?" He yelled. But she was looking at him terrified. He whipped her again and she screamed.

"Fucking psychopath..." he heard the voice echo in the warehouse, it was her, she was back again to bother him. He had been pushing her away, blocking her but her voice continued to get louder and louder, reminding him constantly of his mistake. No! He didn't make a mistake he just killed her faster, but tomorrow things would end and she would leave! He glanced back and the fridge on the corner and he saw her in the broken mirror above it. She smirked at him.

"Sad and pathetic and making mistakes now"

"You're dead and will be long gone" he answered back he heard the new guest sob but ignored it. "You were the only mistake"

She laughed "Are you sure?" She asked.He felt his insides tremble and ignored the pathetic fear he felt. No he was king. He was God. He didn't make mistakes. He looked up at Oni. She was cute a bubbly and too fucking easy. He needed to go easier on her, she couldn't die ahead of time. He heard Lawan laugh mocking him, mocking his thoughts like she could hear them.