Yule Ball

-So this ones quite long haha sorry but hope you enjoy 

It's your fourth year at Hogwarts and the Yule Ball is tomorrow and you haven't found a date yet. You and the "Golden Trio" are pretty good friends but they've all got dates apart from you. Hermione has a secret date and won't tell anyone, Harrys going with Parvati Patil and Rons going with Padma Patil. 

"No offence but Ron how did you get a date before Ella (your name)" Hermione says without looking up from her book. 

"I dunno to be honest 'mione" Ron says with a sigh. 

Laughing you look up at them and say "you know Neville asked me but I told him to ask Ginny instead."

Ron sits up abruptly and goes "WHAT?? Why would you let him ask her?"

"Ronald honestly I don't think Ginny's interested in Neville I think she just wants to go to the Yule  Ball it's not like it happens every year." Hermione states. "And honestly Ron. Ellas the prettiest girl in Gryffindor she could take anyone if she wanted I mean she has all of them drooling over her." 

Smiling you get up and say "well I'm off to bed anyone care to join me?"

"mhm I'm coming just a second" Hermione closes her book and you two walk up the stairs into the dorm you both share. 

*next day at breakfast 

As you're spooning cereal into your mouth Harry slips into the empty spot next to you and grabs some eggs and toast. 

He says. "Hey uh Malfoys looking at you" And raises his eyebrows before starting to eat his breakfast. 

You turn around to face the Slytherin Table and see Draco quickly turn his head back to Crabb and watch his face turn a light pink. Smirking you turn back around knowing you have something to taunt him with in classes later. 

*in transfiguration 

As you're taking notes you hear Draco shuffling around his paper on the desk next to you. 

"Psst Malfoy shut the fuck up I'm trying to concentrate." You hiss at him. 

"Pssst Malfoyyyy shut the fuck uppp" he smirks whilst imitating you "Aren't you Gryffindors supposed to be nice." 

Rolling your eyes you turn back to your parchment paper. 

*halfway into the lesson

Rubbing your eyes you sit up and shake your head a little. When suddenly someone pokes you sharply in the ribs from the side you inhale sharply which causes Professor McGonagall  to glare at you. You look back down and then look to the side where Draco is smirking at you, he hands you a piece of paper and turns back round. 

Meet me at the astronomy tower at lunch don't be late. 

 You question if he's gonna do something to you but decide to go anyway. 

*lunch

Checking you look ok in a window you head to the top of the astronomy tower and expect for him to not be there but instead you find him staring across the view. 

"So Dra- Malfoy what do you want?"  You ask him stumbling over what you should call him.

"Um doyouwanttocometotheyuleballwithme?" He asks so quickly you can barely understand. 

"um come again what?" 

"I said. Ella do you want to maybe come to the yule ball with me?" he blushes and turns to face you. 

"I- what? You do realise I'm a Gryffindor and you're a Slytherin. You do know how weird that looks. Right?" 

"Yes I do but I need a date and besides lets stir some shit up. So yes or no?" He slowly walks towards you. 

"Yes ok fine." You agree secretly glad you had found a date. "But no one will know until it's the actual ball. Agreed. Oh and meet here before the ball. Please." 

"What? you scared of Potter finding out?" He smirks before whispering in your ear "see you at eight then" 

*In the dorms

You're finishing of your makeup and brushing out your curled hair and smoothing out your long green ballgown. And just before you leave to meet Draco you realise Hermione hasn't let the bathroom for an hour. Knocking on the door you say "Hey 'mione I'm gonna go I'll see you at the ball" 

"Ok! Yep go see you in a minute" She replies hurriedly.

You frown but leave the dorms and go up the stairs to the Astronomy Tower. Realising you're a little early you walk over to watch the view before a firm hand touches you lightly on the waist. 

"you look good" Draco whispers sending shivers down your spine. 

Brushing off the shivers you say "lets go" and smiling you take his hand and walk down together to the great hall. 

*The great hall

You two are slightly late but as you walk down the steps in your flowing ball gown with Draco in an all black suit next to you, the hall turns into a hushed silence. Girls look at you enviously whilst guys are staring at you and at how amazing you look. You grin and when you guys get to the bottom of the steps he says "may I have this dance?"

"Sure" You say softly as you place your hands on his shoulders and his hands go round your waist. 

A few dances after you go and find Harry, Ron and Hermione. 

"So I see you managed to get a certain git to come with you." Ron says raising his eyebrows.

"Oh he asked me I would never." You retort. 

"So you didn't have to accept." Harry rushes to Rons defence. 

Hermione waltzes over and smiles "This is so fun. Honestly who knew- why are you three looking like you're going to murder each other a little barbaric don't you think?" 

" Ask her" Ron and Harry both say. 

"Ugh I'm here with Malfoy it's nothing more than that." You sigh and get up to go find Draco.

You push through people and eventually find him sulking at the back of the hall. "Why are you always with Potter?" He frowns and glares at the back of Harry's head.

"oooo you're jealous ha." You smirk.

Draco rolls his eyes and looks into your icy blue ones. "So maybe I am" And he places both his hands onto your waist and places his lips on yours. You pull away and smile and place your hands on his shoulders and kiss him again.