I Found something..

Y/n
I didn't knew where I was.. I didn't knew how I came here.. until I was thinking 🤔 JENNY! I had a flashback when she told me: YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS! And now, I'm here.. it's fine for me, it was cold but i didn't care. Just a free moment for myself, finally.

I walked around for 1 hour, until I found something.. a creature. It can't be slenderman, what they have been talking on tv.. But it was him. Laying on the ground. They have been shooting gas on him, and that's how he is laying on the ground.

Slenderman:
Let me tell you how it happend. It was because of the people that hitted me. I wasn't becarefull.. the gas was in my body, and I fall on the ground. I was hoping to live, but I was forgetting things, I thought I was going to die.

Y/n:
Poor him! I tried many things, but it didn't work. Then the last thing was, putting water on his head. And then he woke up.
H-I I thought: what am I saying?! He can't talk! But then he also said hi back, how?!

Slenderman:
It's how I usually talk to people, telepathic I said. Coo-l: she said. I could also read her mind, she has been through a lot. She is strong, but is scared of two things. Her mother and the smile. Her mother? And who is the smile? But that's the only two she is afraid of. She isn't even afraid of me.

Y/n
I saw him concetrating on something. I said is: everything alright? He said: oh yes
But then he wanted to eat me. I didn't wanted to hurt the creature, so I ran. But he came closer and closer.

Slenderman:
I was very hungry, so I was trying to eat her. But then I realized, but she saved me. Why would I eat her, instead of the other humans? So I stopped. Then she said: sh-ould I leave u alone? Then I saw something from far. Humans, who are trying to attack me again.

Y/n
I then realized later, that it was my mother. I kind of freak out but didn't wanted to show it. My mom said: Y/N COME HERE!! I said to slenderman, don't worry I won't get u hurt again.

Slenderman:
She really thinks about others and I said: no thank you,  I can handle this. U sure? She said. I said: yes. So I kicked them with my tentacles. Almost one needle hitted me, but then it hitted her..  I saw that coming but she thought I was getting hitted again.

Y/n
I said to him: ru-n.. then my mother said: hm. She is also a creature for me, take her. She was the leader of the job she is working. I was taken away..