Fuck.

Fuck all this.

I turn the doorknob and the door creaks open. Two arms plunge forward and wrap around me. My face comes in contact with a warm chest.

"You silly girl. Making me so worried!" Aunt felicity says hugging me tighter. I wrap my arms around her slim waist accepting every warmth I could get. I realized I was shivering.

"C'mon. let's get you something to eat. You haven't eaten anything all morning."

I simply follow her without a word. As we go down the stairs my mind is suddenly clouded with worry.

"Hey, Aunt Fel. Does Adrien know about what happened?" I manage to ask. My throat felt dry after all that useless weeping.

"No Honey-pie. I was hoping to tell him when he comes back for dinner tonight."

Ah, that's right. He'd gone out with a couple of friends from school.

"Don't tell him."

She seems to be taken aback.

"What? Why?"

"Please." It was all I could reply.

I couldn't understand why I sounded so desperate. But aunt Fel seemed to sense I wasn't alright and agreed to my terms.

Why am I so worried about how he'll react?

Earlier that day, when I was about to go meet Ninnon to go for some make-up and shoe shopping I was stopped with a video call from my parents.

Nothing unusual there of course. Just your typical parents wanting to have a chat with their one and only daughter. At least that's what was supposed to have happened.

Until Dad ruined everything.

"Amelia, It's high time you come back to America" was what he had told me.