“Anong oras ka ba kumakain ng tanghalian?” he asked and this time he returned his eyes into mine.

“Around twelve.”

“Do you want to go somewhere else or you're just fine in here?”

Hindi ko kabisado ang lugar na 'to kaya hindi ko alam kung saan magandang mamasyal. If only there's a beach near here I'll ask him if he can take me there. It's a city, buildings and cars are all I see.

“Meron bang parte ng mall kung saan makakakita ako ng dagat? Kahit konti?” I ask full of hopes.

“Yes. We can go the 7th floor and then to the ocean view wing.”

I just realized na mayro'n kaming nadaanan na city view wing at mountain view wing, I just don't think about ocean view wing. I bet we can clearly see an ocean at the 7th floor, it's high enough.

“Ang ganda...” I said after I gaze my sight at the blue ocean connecting another island.

“Hindi ka pa nakapunta ng resort dito?” he asked.

The wing is not that populated. Maybe the residents here are already used to seeing sights like this. I placed my hands at the glass wall admiring the view.

“Deriel and I were bound to head our way to a falls. Pagkadating namin ay agad na sumakit ang ulo ko.”

Iginiya niya ako sa isang bakanteng bench. Umupo kami and he rested his hands at my shoulders. Hindi na ako kumibo at nanatiling nakatingin lang sa tanawin.

Maybe that island is where Tatay Fernan's relatives live. There's only one island near Pesvin. I don't know what that island is called.

“Bakit daw sumakit yung ulo mo?” he continued our topic.

“The doctor said that it's normal when I'm about to remember.”

“Do you remember lots of memories already?” he asked.

I slightly shook my head as an answer. My memories aren't enough. Bahagya akong nalungkot na hindi pa ganun ka daming alaala ang meron ako.

“It's alright. I'll be with you throughout the process.”

“No you can't. You promised to leave me alone after this day.” pagtanggi ko sa kanya.

“We'll see.”

He's so unfair. He promised to let me live peacefully after I will agree to this so called friendly date. A promise is supposed to be a promise.

“What do you want to eat?” tanong niya.

Napagdesisyunan niya na pumunta na kami sa restaurant because it might take a lot of time to wait for our food. We settled at a seafood restaurant just near the ocean view wing.

I scanned the menu to look for a delicious food to eat.

“I'll just have a calamares and a buko juice.”

“One order of those and one order of garlic buttered shrimp and water.” sabi ni Evonn sa waitress.

“Copy, Sir. Your order will be served in forty five minutes.” the waitress said then she left our table.

We were right. It does take time to wait for our order. Evonn took his phone from his pocket. Tinapat niya ito sa kinaroroonan ko. We are sitting apart to each other.

“Smile, Glaica. I'm going to take a picture of you.” he said then smiled.

“Bakit?” naguguluhan kong tanong. Is a picture necessary?