KY1

" You wont believe me if i told you that today our eyes met!-Miya our eyes met girl!"

I screamed and giggled to her, exagerating my reactions and my voice.

Miya arched her brows then give me a poker face.
" I wont believe you then."
She just shrugged her shoulder then continue sketching on her pad.

Hinampas ko ng mahina ang shoulder nya then i pouted.

" Im having the momment of my life here then you would say that to me Miyanette? hmmp!"
I pouted once again.

Kainis talaga this girl. So immature and boring sometimes.

We are now at one of Velmaxi's park chillin.

" Hehe joke lang. Ikaw naman kasi Kaira, nakakasawa narin minsan yang bibi mo."
Reklamo niya habang di naka tingin sakin at pinagpapatuloy lang yung work nya.

Wait! what did she say?! Si bibi ko nakakasawa?

" My gosh po! what did you say?- si bibi nakaka sawa?!"
Malalaking matang tanong ko at pinaharap sya sakin.

Napabuntong hininga naman siya bago ibinaba ang pen and pad na hawak.
She looked at me with pity in the eyes and hold my hand softly.

" Hon. Its been long whole years since you started telling me how much you like that senior of ours, but you still havent achieved anything from him."

Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay bago sumagot.

"Well to inform you my friend, i dont have any intentions to ACHIEVE something from liking him. Its not like i want him to be my boyfriend?"
I said. Shes so ano talga.

Im happy to just see the guy every day, to know that he is fine and to like someone for real, before i get married.

Hayy....

Napa buntong hininga nalang ako sa mga naiisip ko.

Umirap si Miya bago binitawan ang kamay ko.

" You dont have a goal? like, aamin ka or be in a relationsh*t with him? Or you can also lost your virgini-"
Pinitik ko ang bibig niya bago pa niya matuloy ang sasabihin.
Bad words!

" Miya! Bad!"
I hissed at her. She just laugh and then pick up her things again and continue to draw.

" Hmm it sounds like im your dog Kai. Haha weird."
She said laughing a little and then biting on her burger, snack namin.

Kainis talaga this girl, she would always laugh at me. She also spread the news about me getting enggaged to some stranger. And daldal sa mga walang kwentang bagay, samantalang pag kailangan ko ng advice at makakausap ngayon she would be like this.

Does'nt make sense at all.

After we finished out snack we decided to finish out assignment for tommorow.
Miya ang i are blockmates and shes also my closest from the gang.

After school the gang called to meet up in a restaurant for dinner.
Its a Filipino restaurant near our school so we wont spend a lot of time for traveling tapus mag tatraffic pa. Dito nalang mas malapit pa and we can just walk from the gate.

Its already 8 and its only just Miya, Aegan, Kianne and me.
The other's cant make it.

Dazi already left for home, maagang pinasundo pauwi.
Si Gabi naman may night class, and Savvy's still out of the country.

Napa buntong hininga ako ng makita ang mukha nila. They are so haggard na, funny because they are already on their junior year at kami nalang ni Miya and Gabi ang nasa Sophomore. And sabi nila third year daw ang pinaka chill sa lahat bit i think that doesnt work all the time.