Bathroom | Aidan Gallagher

Kink Warnings: Choking, Hair Grabbing/Pulling, Teasing, Dominance, Masochism, etc. IF ANY OF THESE TURN YOU OFF I RECOMMEND YOU NOT TO READ, IT MAY RUIN YOUR READING EXPERIENCE!
If not! enjoy! :)

-

Y/N POV:

   I lift up my heavy weighing head from the desk and look over to the ticking clock, 10:58. "Shit", I say to myself exaggerating the 'I'.
   I try to concentrate and pay attention to the teachers lesson, the only thing supporting my head is my arm.

   All of a sudden I hear a "Psst" coming from behind me, I roll my eyes and turn my head towards the sound. Aidan, he hands me a folded note and I take it and give him a confused look in response.

   I look back up the teacher and start back at the note. I open it on my side to avoid the teacher from seeing.

   "Meet me in the bathroom", written on the note.

   My face felt hot and I scan the classroom before I turn back to him and tilt my head, "Seriously right now?", I whisper in a concerned tone. The boy nods confidently as he's licking his lips.

   I sigh and agree, I raise my hand and ask for the bathroom. I am excused and leave the class heading to the women's bathroom down the hall. I enter the bathroom and lean against the wall, waiting for Aidan patiently.

   I look up and look around the bathroom attempting to distract myself till he gets here. "What taking him so damn long", I question myself. I start to hear footsteps gradually getting louder.

   Aidan storms in walking towards me and Immediately grabs me by the neck with his cold hands, not too hard but enough to force my head up at him.

   "Aidan we will get caught" I look over to the door to make sure there isn't anyone close enough to hear us. "You looked bored, so I'm keeping you busy" he reply's breaking the eye contact by looking at my lips.

   There's a few moments of silence till he smashed his lips into mine. He slowly backs me up till my back hits the cold wall. My breathing fastens and my hands make their way to his hair and I pull on it ever so lightly.

   In reply he grabs a handful of my hair and tugs it back making me grown, this breaks the kiss and he gives me a sinister smirk. He goes back for my lips, his hands slowly finding his way down to my waist and pulls me closer to his body.

   I continue the kiss for a few more seconds before I push him away, "Aidan we can't do this here" I complain. "But we can" he whispers and goes for my neck leaving soft gentle kisses.

   I let out a quiet moan, he's making it so hard to resist I can't even think straight.

   "But.." I manage to let out under my breath. He begins to make the kisses more intimidate and pleasurable, I tilt my head back and bite my inside lip. My hands wrap around his neck, "Mmm?" He he hums in a questionable tone while still connected to my neck, leaving vibrations all over my body.

   I give up trying to resist and let it all happen, he finds room to pin one of his legs through the gap between mine leaving me not able to close them. He takes his hand starting from my collar and moving up to my neck,  holding me there unable to move my position.

   He then begins to slide his leg up against the wall till there's almost no space between his legs and my clit.

   I immediately notice and try to access more space by lifting myself up with my toes, he forcefully pushes me back down and his knee hits my clit. "Fuck" I moan quietly in agony and squirm around.

   He shushes me by putting his hand over my mouth, he removes his leg and goes for my lips once more. I turn our body's around, his back now facing the wall. I break the kiss and slowly start going down on him in a teasing way, keeping eye contact the whole time.

   He lets out a airy chuckle and starts collecting my hair and bringing it into a pony tail.

   I then start to 'fix' my shoe lace and stand back up after I was finished. "Don't tease now" he exclaimed, hearing the disappointment in his voice.

   "Just fixing my laces" I smirk back, walking out on the boy.

This is a very short teasing smut but I hope you enjoyed! :)
I'm kinda proud of this HELP.