Fengjiu's heart raced in her chest but she calmed herself down. "I already told you, I don't care as long as he's happy." Lady Nuwa nodded at her words and turned around. "Then follow me, I've rewritten his name on the rock. You can come with me to see whose name is written beside his."

Fengjiu's chest felt heavy as she followed Lady Nuwa to the Stone of Three Lives. That stupid rock. She sighed in her heart. She was already dead anyway. Even though she found out that Donghua loved her, she'd rather he was not lonely. Whoever it is, you should be happy for Donghua. Maybe fate finally saw his sacrifices and decided to let him have a fate in love. Too bad I'm not there anymore. Fengjiu walked with heavy steps as they climbed the stairs leading to... that stupid rock.

Fengjiu hung her head behind Lady Nuwa as they reached the rock. She was afraid that she'd break down if she really saw the name beside his. Was she some pretty goddess? Prettier than me? Was she someone not born yet? Was she one of the older generations? Fengjiu's mind raced at the possibilities. She didn't want to look up.

Lady Nuwa cleared her throat. "Didn't you say you didn't care?" Fengjiu's throat tightened. "I don't care!" Lady Nuwa chuckled. "Then why aren't you looking at it?" Fengjiu felt embarrassed so she quickly raised her head. "I am! The name beside his is-"

Fengjiu's words faltered at the sight of the name. Her whole body shook as she read the name again and again. How can this be? She rubbed her eyes and looked at the rock. She stared at it without blinking. Her hand shook as she reached up to touch the names on the rock.

Donghua Dijun – Bai Fengjiu

A sob escaped her lips as she caressed the names on the stone. She wanted to believe it, but she knew she must be dreaming. Has she gone crazy? Was what she was seeing real? She wiped her tears away and glared at Lady Nuwa.

"This is not funny! This is a sick joke! Do you think that it's okay to play with people just because you're fate? Do you find it funny when I suffer?"

Lady Nuwa raised a hand to pat Fengjiu's head. "You're not dreaming Xiao Jiu." Fengjiu furiously shook her head. "This is impossible! I must be dreaming! Stop this right now!" Lady Nuwa looked at Fengjiu sadly. "This is not a dream Xiao Jiu, look at the rock again."

Fengjiu looked at the rock once more and she saw it again.

Donghua Dijun – Bai Fengjiu

"What are you playing at?! Do you think I'll believe you? You placed my name beside somebody called Wenchang Dijun! Do you think you can fool me? You can place anybody's name beside mine, but the only person, the only Dijun I'll love is Donghua!" Fengjiu cried as she crouched down burying her head on her knees.

Lady Nuwa looked at the Fox Queen crouching on the floor sobbing. She sighed and patted her shoulder. "Wenchang Dijun is Donghua Dijun."

Fengjiu froze and raised her head to look at Lady Nuwa. "What did you say?"

"Wenchang Dijun is Donghua."

Author's Note: Well... That was a rollercoaster... What do you guys think Lady Nuwa means? Also did your hearts drop when you read the Chapter title ;) ? This is the other bonus chapter I promised you all~ I just checked the read count and gave myself a shock! 4.6K??? It looks like we will possibly reach 5k by tonight! So~ I have a small challenge/reward for all my lovely readers <3

If we reach 5K reads by tonight, I will post another chapter tonight and 2 chapter tomorrow! If we reach 5K reads by tomorrow, I will release 2 chapters tomorrow~

Thank you so much for all your support <3 I'm so happy many of you think that I write well! Love you all! Stay safe <3 Also... poor Fengjiu :(

 poor Fengjiu :(

-Yunxi