Walking down the stair, as the blonde almost scoffs at the idea of using elevators, /so unhealthy/, he noticed there was a change in the air. Brushing it off at first, he still felt something in the back of his mind buzz. Shaking his head and assuming it was his alpha going haywire in a new place, he pushed open the heavy metal doors to the outside, looking around he saw no red shitty hair, yet. Looking down at his phone he saw a text-

Manly : "Be there in 3 min"

Katsuki rolled his eyes and opened his phone to text back, as he was typing an "OK" he was hit with the most delicious scent he had ever smelled, it smelt earthy and sweet. Like herbs and lavender and the forest after a good rain. He couldn't quite decode it, and it was weak but he knew it was definitely omegan. His alpha instincts jumped, and he felt the wolf inside him perk up. Looking around again, he was determined to find the source. He started to walk the direction the smell was coming from, leading him to the B dorm parking lot which was just a couple feet away from the A dorms. There were a couple of people in the parking lot, making it hard for the blonde to determine who exactly the sent belonged to, but that wasn't his main problem right now...why did that sent suddenly smell so familiar? His eyes grazed over the parking lot again, this time landing on a very short figure with medium length green hair...."Auntie Inko.." Katsuki spoke to no one but himself, then shook his head again. "No, can't be." He laughed and ran a hand through his spiky hair. He was about to walk away when-

Katsuki locked his eyes on the figure waking up beside the woman, a short figure with tan skin and freckles, curly and wild green hair, a slim waist that fit his small frame and rounded hips that lead into thick, strong thighs. The other was holding a box, and looking around like he was lost in wonder. Is that......Deku? Izuku Midoriya? Katsuki screamed in his head, his breath caught in his throat. This can't be.

Mine. Katsuki heard his inner thought, his alpha practically howling inside him at the mention of the word. "No." the blonde said aloud. Maybe he was just over reaching? He couldn't be sure of anything.

"Bakubro!" Kirishima's cheerful voice rang out as he slapped a hand, gently, onto the alpha's shoulder which snapped the blonde out of his shock and wild state. "Ready to get into something?"

Inko laughed at her son as she ran her hand, again, through Izuku's wild curls. "Please be safe, son. Take your suppressants everyday, okay? Call if you need anything! I know you aren't a master chef but try not to eat out every night, and please try to make some friends." She finished then set a sad smile towards her son. "Okay, momma. I'll drive down on Saturday to come see you." Izuku said, hugging his mother tightly. Izuku watched his mom climb into her car and drive away, waving. He didn't know what to do with himself now. He had his room set up, classes didn't start until Monday..but he was hungry. "Try not to eat out every night.." He echoed his mother's words to himself. Well surely the first day doesn't count, right? He walked back to his room, walking through the door and to his surprise, coming face to face with a girl. She was about the same height as him, pink tinted cheeks, and short brown hair. She gave Izuku a bubbly smile, "Hi!" She said reaching an arm out for him to take. "You must be Izuku? I'm Uaraka, i'll be your roommate! And don't worry, I am a human omega too!" She beamed at him, noticing his nervous scent slowly go back to normal.

"Hi, I was just about to go walk around campus then find something to eat." Izuku stated, smiling back at her. "You wanna come? It would be a lot more fun if I wasn't all alone." Uaraka nodded and reached to grab her purse as Izuku grabbed his All Might wallet. "Want me to throw that in my bag?" Uaraka asked and cocked her perfectly shaped eyebrow, "I heard that there are some grabby hands on campus." Izuku laughed and handed her his wallet for safe keeping. They both started out the door, small talking and getting to know each other better. "You know," Izuku sighed as they walked to the middle of campus where all the restaurants and shopping areas were, "I'm happy that you're my roommate, you're very sweet and calming, and you smell like strawberries!" He smiled then continued on, "I was worried I would end up with a human roommate or a beta human, that would suck!" Uraraka smiled at Izuku softly. "Yeah so was I, I knew from your room decorations, I can tell we will be the best of friends!"