6

The female waved excitedly while you raised a brow at her behavior. Once you looked down at her outfit, she was in a hisoka cosplay. You covered your hand with your mouth to keep yourself from laughing.

"Sakura, right?" You asked her, you remembered her from your middle school. The biggest idiot there was was her. You never really liked her cause you never had a reason to. But looking at what the hell she was wearing you just might.

she was that stuck up and arrogant bitch who just thought her breed was 'different😈' but she was honestly an idiot.

"oh damn would you look at the time? yeah I have to go bye bye." you shoved sakusa into the elevator before getting in yourself and spamming the elevator button on what floor you wanted to go on.

"seems like you don't like her." sakusa spoke up, wanting to get rid of the awkward silence.

"shes just plain weird, I don't have a reason to." you responded and shrugged before you heard the elevator ding. the doors automatically and slowly opening, what you saw next made you want to scream.

the weird girl from middle school standing there, staring at you, literally scaring you out of your wits.

"hey sakuraaaa- what might you be doing here?" you asked with a friendly yet forced smile, she certainly was creepy.

"well i live here in this apartment complex now! and I wanted to ask you, would you like to cosplay with me? I have a gon cosplay that you could wear and I wanna recreate a scene." she said which made you almost choke in surprise.

"well uhh, actually I have a boyfriend and he wouldn't want me to do that sooo-" you said and giggled at the end to make it sound somewhat real.

sakura pouted. "man what a shame. oh wait! can I meet him? I mean we used to be friends so we should probably catch up on something."

"well you see school has been hard nowadays and my boyfriend he's uh- right here!" you pointed to sakusa with an innocent smile and kicked his shin for him to get the hint.

he was about to cuss you out before he sighed and nodded. "yeah, its me." you almost mentally facepalmed, he couldn't have made it sound any faker.

"oooo nice! you got yourself a nice man Y/N!" she exclaimed as she watched you innocently return a smile.

she suddenly came closer to you, whispering something in your ear. "well seems like you and him want some alone time, so I'll leave you to it!" she whisper-yelled and giggled before walking away in her hisoka cosplay.

that smile that you forced out finally disappeared as it was replaced with a horrified expression. "im gonna get nightmares holy fuck-"

you got cut off by sakusa kicking the back of your leg, making you stumble forwards. "serves you right." he mumbled.

"oi what the fuck was that for!?" you exclaimed before getting up, and punching him lightly on his arm.

he punched you back on your arm and looked at you with a frown. "for hitting me!"

"it was for your dumbass to get the hint!" you exclaimed in disbelief before elbowing him in his stomach.