10 (5.2): The UA Traitor's p.t 2

Start from the beginning

"No..." Tokoyami shook his head. "But I love you and I stand by your desision."

"And you promise to act like you didn't know?" Tokoyami huffed. "Toko Please.."

"Fine..." Tears fell from both their eyes. "But I want you to promise that you will come back to me." Shoji smiled as he grabbed Tokoyami's Hips and pulled him close to him.

"I promise you." And he sealed that promise with a passionate kiss. Dark shadow appered and whimmpered. 

"Don't go Mezo..." Darkshadow nudged Shoji's arm. Shoji pulled away and Patted Darkshadow.

"I'm sorry Shadow." he kissed him on his head. "But i have to. I love you Both." he looked at Tokoyami. "You're my world. So follow you dream." Tokoyami forced a smile as Shoji left him and Dark shadow.

"Fumi?" Darkshadow looked at his host. "What are you going to do?" Tokoyami whipped his eyes. 

"What he asked me." Tokoyami then ran out to help the hero's.

.

.

.

"Tsukuyomi!" Deku Yelled As Tokoyami came running to the secne. As he go there, there he saw Azaiwa and a Nomu fighting, Toga against Uaraka and Tsuyu, and Shigaraki and Deku fighting. Dabi, Kami and Shoji weren't anywhere to be seen. "Deku kicked Shigaraki across the face and Shiggy flew into a tree. "There you are, what took so long?"

"Sorry, i had to help endeavor." Tokoyami lied. 

"TENKO!" Tokoyami saw Dabi running to Shigaraki. Shigaraki coughed. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah," Shigaraki stood with the help of dabi. "Did you get them?" Dabi nodded as Shoji and Kami came into view... but both looked different.

*This is what shoji Looked like (-Minus the mask)*

*This Is what Kami Look's like*

"W-what?" The Bakusquad stared at their friend in shock. "Denki?Why?!"

"No one noticed how much pain i was in... no one cared," He looked at shinso, who was the only one who cared for the lightning quirk boy (Like Toko, hes faking not knowing), then looked back to his 'Friends'. "The villains did!" he laughed. "Who do you think told them where the location of the training camp was? why do you think i never volentered to go save Bakugo?" The group stood in shock. Then he looked at Jirou. "And YOU!" He pointed his finger at her. "You had me believeing you loved me... but then you broke my heart by getting with Momo..." he laughed. "But no matter, i got new friends." He looked to Shoji. "And they are better then any of you."

"SHOJI!" Midoryia, who was being held up by his boyfriend Todoroki, cried out. "WHY? Why would you do this to us? TO TOKOYAMI!" Tokoyami flinched at his name, pretending not to know was harder for Tokoyami then it was Shinso... no one knew (Other then Tokoyami and Shoji) that Denki and Shinso were in a relationship.

"It hurts me to hurt him like this,' Shoji smiled, Tokoyami knew it was fake. "But No one else cared about me. No one noticed me when i was in my depressed stage..." he laughed. "Like Kami, I had no one who cared about me," Tokoyami knew he was refering to everyone else... not him. "SO when Kami asked me to help him, of course i said yes." He looked at Tokoyami with a smiled on his face... but sadness in his eyes. "Ever since i wa young, i was called a villain for how i looked. And none of you cared, other then Fumi, to ask why i hid my face." He looked down at tokoyami. "Fumi, I'm sorry it came to this... that i broke our promise to become Pro-hero's and partners together... but i can't. Not with how i was treated... how people who look different are treated." Shoji smiled. "I will forever love you." Then Kurogiri warped them away. Everyone looked at Tokoyami, who hadn't said a word the whole time, as he fell to his knee's.

"Tokoyami?" Azaiwa walked up to him. "Are you ok?" Tokoyami ignored him, grabbed Shinso by his arm and dragged him to his dorm. 

"Shota?" Present Mic walked up to his husband. "What are we going to do?"  Azaiwa sighed.

"I have no idea..." He looked in the direction of where his son and Tokoyami were heading. "I have no idea."

*T.B.C*

😭I Am so so sorry for making this one SUPER late. Don't worry, there will be a Pt.3

It took me a while till i had a good idea for this one. I hope you all enjoy