xxvii. a reunion || extended

{MATURE WARNING: SEXY SCENES LAY AHEAD!!!} 

(the next morning)

Karlie's P.O.V.

"Shit! Shit!" Taylor yelps as she drops two pieces of black toast onto her kitchen counter. I laugh into my coffee. I love this sight. Taylor is in a vintage Fleetwood Mac tee and her underwear, her hair ruffled from sleep and sex. She looks at me sheepish. Even embarrassed, I only see that she's sexy as hell. I put my mug down.

"I guess it's a burnt toast type of Sunday morning..." I get up from the window seat and walk over toward her. As I get closer, she raises a single eyebrow in question. I wrap my arms around her from behind, pressing kisses into the back of her left ear. Taylor leans back into me, moaning softly. "We could always go over to the plaza and have breakfast in bed before we have to go get the twins...."

"That's an idea..." She says, her ass pushing against my stomach. I smile, spinning her around to face me and hoisting her up onto the kitchen island in one motion. She laughs, gripping onto my neck. "Kar..."

"We have a few minutes before we need to put clothes on..." I say, lifting the old tee shirt over Taylor's head and my lips making contact with her bare nipples. "Besides, two birds..."

She moans and I know it's going to be a morning just like I've been dreaming of for months. I slip one hand further down, gripping the band of her underwear and tugging them down, revealing her perfect V. Her hips are bucked against my shoulders as my mouth works its way slowly down her torso, leaving kisses and moans in its wake.

"Oh my good god Karlie...." Taylor gasps just as I slip down further until my knees make contact with the floor. I hoist her legs over each shoulder while my tongue traces circles around her spot, over and over as she bucks against me and grabs fistfuls of hair. She shudders, tenses, curses my name and relaxes. When I look up, the dreamy relaxed gaze on her face makes me smile. Before I stand, I kiss the inside of each of her thighs and put her underwear back on. Taylor's hands grip my shoulders and pull me up toward her, she envelopes me in a hungry kiss, her arms keeping me captive. I'm laughing as we break apart.

"I know I'm good but baby, am I THAT good?" I raise an eyebrow and a pink-flushed Taylor smiles knowingly.

"A girl never kisses and tells, Kloss." She laughs back and I smile, kissing her cheek and going over to the sink as she fixes her tee shirt and jumps of the counter. I was in a grand gesture kind of mood, feeling like I have to prove to Taylor just how much I love her despite acting like a goddamn idiotic fool. I fish the burnt, and semi-soggy black toast out of the sink and take a bite. "Karlie! What are you doing?! Oh my god, stop! I'll make more!"

I finish the toast and wink at my girl. "No need, Tay, it was delicious, just like you."

* * 

Taylor's right leg is bouncing up and down in the passenger seat as we drive across town with Joni Mitchell crooning at us through the speakers. Normally, she'd be singing along but not today. Sean dropped us at the Plaza to get our bags and for me to pick up the Landy, but Taylor insisted she return my early morning favor so now we're late to get the twins from Cara and Ash's. I can tell Taylor's nervous and at a traffic light, I reach my hand across and place it reassuringly on her leg, keeping it still.

"Taylor, are you okay? Are you having second thoughts?" I ask, searching her blue eyes. She looks at me shocked.

"What? No! I, I'm just... I'm worried about what the twins are going to think..." She admits, looking out at central park. I tear my eyes off her and focus on the road, but I keep my hand on her thigh.