... I fought against Overhaul and won...

And what was the price of that "victory"? Hmm~ Oh yes! Sir Nighteye's life and Mirio's quirk. Why if Mirio had One for All, Nighteye would still be alive. He was right. All Might should have picked him instead of you.

Now Midoriya slowly made his way back home. Going as slowly as possible, to delay his inevitable return home. Much to soon for his taste Izuku was standing outside his front door. he dejectedly dug into his pocket and pulled out his keys. He sighed once before placing the key in lock, twisted it to the side, and opened the door.

He had expected yelling. He had expected rage. He had expected insults and slurs thrown his way. 

But instead he was greeted with silence. 

Timidly he took off his shoes and placed his bundle of clothes on the floor along with his papers. The boy very slowly made his way to the living room, praying to whatever God out there that his father was not home.

ABUSE COMING UP

When Izuku entered the living room, he saw that his prayers had not been answered. His father sat waiting for him.  Hisashi looked up when Izuku entered the room. 

"Come here boy."

Izuku could feel himself trembling as he approached the man. He tried to calm his racing heart, to no avail. He felt like his heart was going to burst out of his chest.

Izuku was now standing in front of his father. Silence reigned before the man finally spoke up.

"Not only did you have the audacity ti be late yesterday. But you decided it would be a great idea to bring your PRO HERO teacher along with you."

Izuku only bowed his head. He knew what was coming. Punishment. Hopefully he could cover them. 

"You know what's going to happen now don't you?"

Izuku nodded once suddenly very interested in his shoes. He could not control his shaking. His heart was beating a mile a minute. His breathing was quick and uneven. He knew what was coming. Pain.

Hisashi stood, towering over the terrified boy. Izuku had not realised what his father had been holding. In his hand he bore a large kitchen knife. He looked at his father, preparing to be stabbed, compared to the other horrors he had endured, a stab wound was not too terrible.

But instead Hisashi rose the knife to his mouth as his throat glowed an ominous orange. It was at that point that Izuku realised what he was doing. He backed away and begged his father to stop.

"Please father. No please! I'll do anything! Please!"

He tripped and fell backwards. His father shot a tornado of fire at the knife. The metal turned white hot and the man approached the pitiful boy. 

"It's Master to you mutt. And you should have thought of this before you brought your noisy teacher here."

Hisashi grab Izuku collar and lifted him up into the air. Before stabbing him right in his gut. 

Pain. Searing white pain. Burning endless pain was all he could feel. Izuku screamed. It hurt! IT HURT! IT HURTS!

 Three times Hisashi thrust the knife into Izuku. No blood was spilled for the heat sealed the wound leaving burning pains in its wake. 

"This is a reminder you useless freak. Ever disobey my rules again and you'll regret the day you were born. Now run upstairs and don't come down for the rest of the night. "

Izuku did as was told. It took him a while to stand earning several kicks form his father and took him just as long to ascend the stairs. By the time he had reached the dungeon that was his room, his body felt broken beyond repair. He shut the door behind him and curled himself into a ball. And cried. He cried throughout the night. He did not move until the sun had set and risen once again to prepare himself for the day ahead.

Guess who just started school again and already had their phone blocked~ This sad chocolate box! I am trying to write as often as possible but I really don't have a lot of time and I am usually working till late anyways. So yeah updates are gonna take a while. 

SO I have two things to say:

Numero uno

This person is an awesome author and you should check them out. A lot of you have probably heard or read of the bnha fanfic Lost and Found! Well this is it's brilliant author. They read my story and are so nice so if you haven't already go read their story and follow them. They are so talented and wonderful and deserve all the love we can give them!<3

@Pantone_518 (Their profile should be here but it didn't work last time so if not it will be in the comments next to this little bit)

Numero dos

I have created a new Insta for those whose messages on Wattpad don't work. Its the same as my profile you don't need to follow it, I don't post anything in it, its just so you can DM me if you need anything. It might take me a little time (like I said my phone is blocked) but I will answer!

I love you all so much!

You are loved! 

You are valid!

Drink water!

See you next time~ your weird chocolate box author!