It been 2 fucking weeks she locked herself in that damn room of hers! Even Hema was staying with me in my flat. She even not attended a single class nor a single call. Yesterday night at 1 am one msg poped on my phone screen when I was about to sleep.

" Pick me up tomorrow, See yaa!"

Finally, She some what recovered.

It's all due to one disgusting human. 'SAMEER MAHESHWARI'

I just hate myself. I just hate..! Meri hi wajhse unki dosti hui.. It was meeeee!

Yeah, Yup it was me who didn't allowed anyone to meet or distrub her.

Ik I'm her bestfriend. And it's my duty to be with her in her worst. But I thought she needs time. Usse kisi ki sahare ki jarurat nhi h filhaal kisi ke kandhe ki jarurat nhi h. Even she wouldn't have allowed me to be with her.

In this situation, She needs nobody but Herself.

I was just looking at her. The way she was walking. So dull.

And next what I saw was just HELLLLLL!! SAMEER FUCKER MAHESHWARI was walking in.

I soooooooo wish to kill him right away.

NOOOOOOOOO, NAINA SAW HIM..!

GOD, I'M NUMB...

WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT??

FUCKKKK! THEY EVEN R HAVING A EYE LOCK.

WHAT THE HELL!!

Y IS SHE NOT EVEN REACTING??

Y IS SHE SOOOOO BLANK??

COME ON NAINA! DON'T SHOW HIM UR WEAKNESS! HE IS FUCKING BLASTERS..!

AND WAIT HOLD ON, DID HE JUST HAD TEARS IN HIS FUCKING EYES??

WHYYYY??

Y MR. MAHESHWARI??

JUST WHYYYYYY??

OHHHH NOOO..!

THEY R JUST PASSING IN OPPOSITE DIRECTION!

THEY R OVER CROSSING EACH OTHER..!

AND WAIT WHAT??

........................

As much as she tries to hold it in, the pain comes out like a uproarsl from her thoart in the form of a silent scream.

The beads of water started flowing one of the another, with the sign of stopping. She hit the wall and tried to scream, but her voice was melted by sound of place.

The muffled sobs wracked against her chest. The world turned blur, so did all of the sounds. The taste, The smell, Everything was gone.

That eye contact which she just had slammed against her. Everything darkened into nothingness as she passed into the oblivion of unconsciousness.

That was the moment she fell down regardless.

...............................