Unconscious 😦

Heyyyy guys..!!!
Hope so u all remember me..!
So as per my promise I'm hereee.
With this part for uhhh all!! Yeh part samjhne ke liye plz do prefer last parts. Shayd bhul gaye ho 😐
Btw Thankss for all ur comments and request! Sorry if I haven't reply any.
Hashh.. Shrug it off and start..

******************
All five preeti, pandit, Kamya, karan and offcourse naina was walking through the corridors as again there first lecture was cancelled. Everyone seems chill out! As it was preeti's plan that they would act normal so that naina would feel lil better.

"Bhaisahab yeh motu bhi kabhi kabhi khush kr deta h!" She said with enthusiasm

"Haann bhaii! Motu se yeh umeed toh nhi thi mujhe par koi na der aaye durust aahe" pandit said ruffling his hairs

"Haan baccho ki dua milengi usko kyun naina!" Karan said as to pull naina out of her world.

"Ahh huh??"

"Aree lecture cancel hogaya na."

"H..Haan.. Chlo canteen chlte h"

"Haan haan chlo chlo"

Preeti's pov

Some times sadness slows you down. It feels like your arms and legs and head weight a lot more. Breathing becomes less effective, slower, tiring. Even circulation feels slower, and you may also feel cold. Colours look less bright even if sadness is not depression. It may be similar to having a fever, you feel weak and just want to lay down in a peaceful place. You are less reactive, a bit detached from your body.

Embarassment activates you in short, frequent spurts. You have this distinct sensation of blood flooding your cheeks and weighting your shoulders. Your breath is shallow and irregular. You feel like you need to move, especially in your legs, hands and head, and also you feel like moving is less effective: you are stuck. Your whole body is tense and warm, like a car ready to go.

Yeah, I'm not a doctor but I can feel her..!! I'm watching her..!

She was once bright, bubbly, and ambitious, even. Her smile would brighten up the room.

Yet, she stopped.

Smiles ceased to happen, or if they did, they looked so dead. There wasn't any shine in her eyes when she smiled. It was like a plastic doll, eyes in a daze, distant. It was as if she was somewhere else. Her head, perhaps? Or maybe a whole different world.

She didn't talk much anymore, either. She gradually became more reserved, distancing herself from others, fumbling for her words. It was as if she was afraid to utter a word. As if doing so would lead to punishment. She seemed unsure of herself, insecure. Her body radiated the exact opposite of confidence in its aura.

She preferred to be alone, isolating herself in her room. She didn't talk to friends much anymore. She didn't dream her dreams anymore. She didn't want anything anymore.

Nothing mattered, because she felt hopeless.

And the shine in her eyes still not returned..

😍Love Within Hate😡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें