Introductions

Hello my angels.

This chapter is used to help you get to know the characters and put some names to faces.

But I also know how hard it is to remember who's who from just one chapter so as soon as any character is introduced in the story I'll include their picture so at least you know who to picture as you read. You can also refer back to this chapter any time you need a refresher :)))

Also let me just put a trigger warning here, each Angel has their own struggles and backstory, some with very difficult topics. Also a lot of these women are based off of people I know in my life that I look up to immensely. Some topics being discussed throughout this book will be sexual assault, cheating, death, murder, being trans, prostitution, migration (not technically immigration because she moves from Puerto Rico to the US), LGBTQ issues and probably some others. I wanted to make a story that was different from a lot of the other stories I read on here. If this makes you uncomfortable and it's something you'd rather not read I completely understand and now is your time to exit out of the story, no hard feelings whatsoever.
:))))
- - - - - -

Y/n
Alias: Michael
Age: 26
Backstory: Leader of The Angels. Abandoned by her birth parents y/n was sent to an orphanage run by a former Russian spy at two months old. There she was trained up until her 18th birthday and mastered how to hunt, track down, and kill but most importantly she was trained knowing how to get away with it. The skill she exceeded the most in was evading capture and/or escaping capture. For four years y/n tried to lead a normal life, but normal was boring. By age 22 she figured she should put her skills to use and started The Angels, by 26 she had them all well trained and working missions like clockwork.
Her specialty is hunting down and killing serial killers.
Portrayed by You

Natalie SheerstoneAlias: GabrielAge: 25Backstory: At the age of 16 Nat was kicked out of her home for being trans, her father was the pastor at their local church and completely disowned her from the family

Natalie Sheerstone
Alias: Gabriel
Age: 25
Backstory: At the age of 16 Nat was kicked out of her home for being trans, her father was the pastor at their local church and completely disowned her from the family. She was hitch hiking up and down the East coast, doing what she needed to survive when y/n found her, Nat was only 18 years old to y/n's 19 at the time. Y/n taught her many skills but the one she excelled at the most was hacking. Gabriel set up the network The Angels use, and helped y/n locate and recruit the other Angels when the time came.
Portrayed by Nicole Maines