𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐗 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒

ADAMAS

'Watch out for the five tailed fox Tsukimi Kasai~'

tailed fox Tsukimi Kasai~'

' Watch out for the five tailed fox
Tsukimi Kasai~ '

' Don't let her lure you~ '

' If you ever hear her light giggles, turn and run away~ '

' Because that's when she's near ~ '

' Watch out for the five
tailed fox Tsukimi Kasai~ '

' Watch out for the five
tailed fox Tsukimi Kasai~ '

'Don't let her see you~'

'If you ever meet her eyes, turn and run away ~'

'Because she'll catch and you'll
burn in her flames ~'

' Watch out for the five
tailed fox Tsukimi Kasai~ '

' Watch out for the five
tailed fox Tsukimi Kasai~'

' Don't let her see you ~'

' If you ever touch her, turn and run away ~'

' Because she'll catch you and you'll pay
the price with the blood of your family ~'

"Watch out for the five tailed fox Tsukimi Kasai~" A young woman sang quietly, walking with a dimly lit lantern in the dark hallway.

The empty torches lit up with a fierce passion as she continued to sing the ghostly lullaby, illuminating the woman's white hair and fair skin. The flames swayed in eerie unison as the woman sung, pleased by her soft voice "Watch out for the five tailed foxes Tsukimi Kasai~"

"She'll giggle as she revels in your sweet,
precious blood~" The woman stopped singing, halting in her tracks.

She hadn't gotten to that part yet.

"My, what a surprise." Heart beating erratically between her ribcage, she turned to the voice, greeted with piercing gold hues. "To think I would see a woman visiting me. I haven't had a woman visit me in a few hundred years!"

"Tsukimi Kasai." The lady spoke in a respectable tone, bowing in front of the restrained kitsune.
"I'm sorry for bothering you at such a late hour, but I have a request."

"It's not like I have anything better to do, no need to apologize human!" Tsukimi chuckled. "Now tell me your name."

"Amane Ubayashiki." Silence arose soon after she uttered her name.

Dry laughter bounced off the walls, Amane remaining silent as Tsukimi continued to laugh, amusement dancing in her gold orbs.

"Ubayashiki? Ubayashiki?" A tremble fell upon Amane's spine once hearing the undertone of bitterness laced in the kitsune's voice. "You're joking with me, right? You must be."

"I wish I was-" The woman felt her breath lodged in her throat upon looking up.

Tsukimi was only inches away from her face, expression unreadable as she glared into Amane's startled lavender irises. Amane felt vulnerable and intimidated, like all her secrets were exposed and left out in the open. Her large eyes slowly wandered unto the chains around the yokai's neck and wrists.

It was- impossible,

How was she able to move so silently without the chains making any noise?

"Tell me Amane-san." Tsukimi whispered in a low tone, not once taking her attention off the troubled human female. "Why should I help the demon corps hm?  Why should I offer my strength to the likes of the weak Ubayashiki family? Tell me Amane-san."

"Especially when you were the ones
who put me in this hell?"