Hello/The Deal/I'm Coming Out

Start from the beginning

"Is It Me Your Looking For?" Bridget Mumbled Then Went Back To Sleep.

"I Know You're Looking For The Cupcakes And Rainbows Here, But Let's Face It, Creek's Been Eaten." Branch Stated As He Opened The Door And The Other Trolls Got Out.

"They Put Him In A Taco!" Biggie Exclaimed.

"It Was Horrible!" Cooper Added.

"Sorry, Poppy. Creek's Gone." Guy Diamond.

"Cooper. Are You Okay? I Was So Worried About You. I Thought I'd Never See You Again." Z Asked While Crying.

"Don't Cry, Z. I'm Okay." Said Cooper As He Wiped Away The Tears Away.

"Poppy, How Could You Possibly Think That Creek's Still Alive? We All Saw Him Got Eaten." Z Asked.

"I Don't Think He's Alive. I Hope He's Alive And That's Enough." Poppy Said As Biggie And Cooper Nodded.

"How Do You Always Look On The Bright Side? There Is No Bright Side Here. None!" Branch Said.

"There's Always A Bright Side." She Disagreed.

That's When They Were Blinded By A Bright Light, Held By Bridget.

"Hey! Where Do You Think You're Going?" Bridget Asked.

The Trolls Screamed And Ran Around The Room While Bridget Tried To Catch Them. Then As She And Branch Were About To Attack Each Other With A Pan And Spork At The Ready...

"Bridget, Stop!" Z Yelled, Making Bridget Turn Around, Then She Stated. "You're In Love With King Gristle."

"Um, I Don't Know What You're Talking About."She Lied.

Z Moved A Curtain To Reveal Bridget's Collage Of King Gristle Pictures.

"Uh, Excuse Me!" Bridget Exclaimed, Closed The Curtains, And Lied Again. "That's Not Mine."

Poppy Moved Another Section Of The Curtain And Gestured To The Pic Of A Couple With Het And Gristle's Faces Taped Over Them.

Bridget Sighed And Explained, "What Does It Matter? It's Not Like He Knows I'm Alive?"

"Bridget, We Can Help You!" Z Said.

"What If There Was A Way We Can Both Get What We Want?" Poppy Asked, Putting An Arm Around Z's Leg.

"You Both Love Gristle, Too? You Better Back Off, Girlfriends!" Bridget Sassed And Hissed.

"Oh, Heck No! I'm Planning On Staying Single." Z Stated.

"No. Bridget, No. That Troll King Gristle Put In His Mouth, That's Creek. And I Would Do Anything To Save." Poppy Said, Holding A Picture Of Creek.

"The Only Problem Is...We Can't Let Anywhere Near The King Without Him Eating Us." Poppy Explained.

"Oh." Bridget Responded.

"But..You Can." Z Stated, Making Bridget Gasp Excitedly.

"You Can Walk Right Up To Him And Him And Tell Him How You Feel." Poppy Added.

"As If. I Can't Just Walk Right Up To The King. His Royal Awesomeness Would Never Talk To A Scullery Maid Like Me." Bridget Explained Sadly.

"What If He Didn't Know You Were A Scullery Maid? What If He Thought You Were This Total Babe?" Poppy Asked.

"What Kind Of Total Babe Would Be Dressed Like A Scullery Maid? I Smell Like Gravy." Bridget Pointed Out.

"What If We Made You A New Outfit?" Satin Asked.