Like The First Time?

Chapter 2

*Tommy's POV*

I wake up with a pair of strong arms wrapped around me. I looked up & see Adam, I look at his arms, deep cuts. Poor, Adam. I look at the clock, 8:24 a.m. We need to get dressed & go to the studio. "Adam," I shook him, "Adam, babe. Wake up," I shook him again which results him waking up.

"Mornin', TJ," he stretched out his arms.

"Morning, Adam," I reached up & kissed him. He wrapped his arms around me. I pulled away, "C'mon, Babyboy, we got to get to the studio," I got out of bed.

He pulled me back on the bewith him, "I want to stay with you, all day," he said.

"Adam, babe," I try to get out, "You got to record," he shook his head, "or I won't kiss you for the rest of the day," he let go of me, got out of bed & ran to the bathroom.

I smiled at his action. I got out of bed & went to the closet to pick out something wear. I decided to wear the outfit Adam got for me. I got out of my nightclothes & into the outfit. Once, I got changed, I went to the mirror & brushed my hair out. I decided to not straighten my hair out. I hear the door open & see Adam with a towel wrapped around his lower torso.

"Hey," he said as he walked towards me.

"Hey," I replied back.

"You look hot," he complemented

"Thank you," I said. He walked past me to get some clothes out of the closet. I went to the bathroom & applied my makeup. I shook the liquid eyeliner pen & applied it around my eyes. I took my brush, add some silver to it & brushed it on my lids. When I finished, I put away makeup.

"Dammit!" I heard Adam.

I open the door, "What is it?" I asked.

"I messed up," he answered. He got a wipe & wiped away the messed up makeup.

"Want me to do it for you?" I asked.

"Please," he asked. I walked over to him & took the pencil from his hand.

"Hold still," I said. I start lining his eyes with the black color, "What color do you want?" I asked surging the eyeliner.

"Dark blue & black," he answered. I took his brush & applied the color onto the brush. I brushed on the dark blue color onto his lids & I brushed the black color onto his crease.

"Done," I said. I gave Adam a mirror.

"It looks good. Thanks, Glitterbaby," he said.

"Your welcome," I smiled.

"Can I get a kiss?" he asked. I placed my lips upon his.

"You don't have to ask," I said.

We both ate breakfast & headed to the studio with the band waiting. We arrive & enter in the studio. I see the band waiting with their instruments ready.

"Hey guys," I said as everyone turned to face me.

"Tommy!" they all ran to me.

"You're back," Kiesha said.

"Yep," I said.

"It's so great to see you again. The band hasn't been the same without you," Isaac said hugging me.

"I've missed you guys, so much. I'm back & I'm staying," I said as everyone cheered.

"Are you ready to play?" Adam handed me my guitar. I took it from his hands & played it.