"I have no other choice, right? You're here and my parents are at home. You're the person who can take me home to see them.", I gave him the answer he wanted. I might sounded cold but I purposely did that to him. Hopefully he will leave me quickly after we arrived later.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

When I drove the car to the highway, I could feel the tense coming from Chaeyoung who raised her hand to my attention. She might not being able to turn her head but her eyes surely watched everything in her sight. She knew the way we are going is not the way to her family's house.

"This isn't the right way.", she uttered after being quiet for a while since I took her out of the hospital.

"It is.", I gave a short reply to her.

"No, my parents' house is not this way. Turn the car around, Jungkook.", she told me as she pointed to the back wanting me to take a U-turn in the middle of the highway.

I turned to see her for a while before I smiled.

"We're going to your own apartment, Chaeyoung. They're there waiting for you.", I revealed our destination.

"What??", she said as she grabbed her phone to do something with it.

"Calling your parents? Go on, I'll slow down a bit. If you've got the answer from them, tell me where to go, okay?", I told her as I slowly put my foot to the brake pedal to slow down the speed of the car.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I did not know how many times I have been glaring at Jungkook for being annoying with me today. He was not even here for 24 hours yet he already made me tired of his sudden care. I bet he did not do this because he wants to himself, someone must have told him to come and get me home.

As much as I am annoyed with him, I tried to ignore him as I called my dad to ask him how far the truth Jungkook is telling me now.

A few seconds later, I heard my dad's voice on the other side.

"Appa, where are you?", I asked straightaway to him.

"At your apartment, Chae. Are you on your way here already?", dad asked me back.

I let out a silent sigh feeling defeated with the man beside me. He told the truth again.

"Chae?", my dad called for me when I stayed silent on the line.

I hummed before answering him, "Yes, appa. I'm on my way there."

"With Jungkook, right?", his question made me rolled my eyes at the mention of his name.

"Yeah, with him. He...he's driving us there now, appa.", I answered him before he told me to remind Jungkook to drive safely.

I was a bit shocked with him for allowing Jungkook to fetch me home but I guess I need to ask when we reach my apartment later. With a promise that I will see them soon, we ended the call.

"So...where to?", Jungkook's question made me angry. Did he ask just to annoy me? Why everything he does seem to annoy me? Ugh, I hate this feelings I have for him right now. He should not be seeing me again after that day I chased him away.

"You're quiet. That means we're in the right way, isn't it?", he sounded so innocent, did he really not know I am pissed with him being pity with me?

Jeon Jungkook's POV

Chaeyoung seemed to be mad at me for some reason. I realized she did not want to have a talk with me, not even a small talk. I felt like I was talking to a ghost in the car when she just ignored my questions and such.

The Heartbreaker's Heart Stealer (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें