My not-so tragic Love

I was this party girl like every teenager would be before I met him. I do whatever I want and what I want is what I get, I was also a spoiled brat and a bitch that was at least what everyone describe me. I was this care free girl that just go with the flow in life before I met him. I have this strange feeling for him that was so new to me, I thought I was attracted to him but then I wasn't. I never been in love in my 18 years of existence that's why I don't know if I can call this strange feeling as..... LOVE.

I was the only child of our family, everyone adores me because of my looks,fame, and most importantly I am the heiress of our company. My family owns a company that is one of the most successful company in the Philippines, that makes us also one of the richest family in our country. Everyone loves me even though I have my flaws, everyone wants to be my friend cause I'm popular, every boy wants me because of my looks. Everyone loves me not because of who am I but because of what I am.

Everybody wants to be popular like who doesn't want to be? People became social climber, fake, just to be friends with me and also be popular. My life goes on like that until I met my best friend, we are completely opposite, like she's quite a nerd while I'm a party girl. She follow what her parents always told her, but me? Well I was before but I grew tired of being that "nice girl", I want to do what I really want not what they want.

My best friend is such a boring type so I decided to go with her in the bar. She didn't want to go there cause it isn't the type of place that we teenagers should go, well like duhh.... We're 18 already, then she told me that her parents wouldn't want her to go to such places, full of flirt people. Yun yun eh, it's because her parents don't want her to go that's why she doesn't want to go to the bar not because she doesn't want. I know she wants to do what teenagers normally do, like you know partying but she can't because of her parents.

Me and my best friend went to the bar well, napilit ko siya considering I'm persistent. The bar was so crowded, it was full of partying teenagers, flirts and most of all mga PDA. Like this couple in front of us, kakaapak pa lang namin dito sila na agad yung nakita namin, hindi na nahiya. Kung makapag lampungan kala mo wala ng bukas tapos kung maka make out.... Tsk..tsk... Get a room!!

We reach the counter after how many years dahil sa crowded yung bar. I ordered what I usually drink and when I ask my best friend what she want to drink, well as a "nice girl" she just ordered a lady's drink. I drink some more, while my best friend she's just looking everywhere trying to get familiar what bar is. After a couple of minutes her cellphone rang and I have a clue who's calling her, probably her parents. Then after that phone call nag paalam siya na uuwi na siya, see.... Hindi man lang siya nakapag enjoy dahil sa pagiging nice girl niya.

Hindi ko alam kung ilang shot na yung nainom ko ng bigla ko gustong sumayaw sa dance floor. I dance and dance until my heart contents. I flirt with guys na lumalapit sa akin, nakikisayaw din ako sa kanila. I don't mind them touching me all over my body, hindi naman nila makukuha yung puri ko, so why mind? At isa pa sanay na rin naman ako, gawain na kasi yan ng mga lalaki sa bar. Kase kung ayaw mong mabastos wag kang pupunta sa lugar na alam mong maraming bastos.

When I got tired dancing I sat in the counter and order another shot. I was wating for the bartender ti give me my order when a man approach me.

"Hey! Are you alone?" I looked at the man and survey him. Well he was just another man who'll you'll just pass by across the street so I ignored him. Then my order came and I turned my attention to it.

He laughed "wow! An ignorant princess i like that" yeah, yeah whatever "if I were your boyfriend, hindi kita iiwan dito, lalo na't ang ganda at sexy mo pa naman" ewww..... Hindi naman talaga ako pumapatol sa mga katulad mong LOW CLASS duhhh....