what my thoughts on show from YouTube

Okay  so a while ago on September 4, 2020 when I was learning more about come from away when I came across this video on YouTube that someone recorded the music. The video is call "for the love of God stop bringing toilet paper to the lion club" . I told one of my friends that even know I seen the musical on YouTube that it still doesn't count for me seating in the audience watching  the show  on stage.

In my opinion it wasn't a good idea for him to record the show. But since with everything  that is going on with pandemic it's the only way that people could actually see the show.

When  I watch the YouTube video I was laughing at the funny parts in the musical and also I was in tears at the sad part  of the musical. The more that I watch it the more I actually want to see the musical badly.

Come from away is a amazing musical that everyone should go and see. The heartwarming and friendship in this musical is amazing. I just can't wait to actually go to a Threatre and sit down watching the  show of come from away.

I have to agree with others they really don't keep you sad for long. If you guys are thinking seeing this musical I would do so but not by watching it on YouTube but if you need to because of what is going on do so but please keep in mind that it's still a good idea  to see it on stage to get the full story on what happened.

If I ever go to see it on stage I will be also doing a updated on  my thoughts about the musical. But one thing that I know I'm excited to see it.

I also love how the actors and actresses actually went to Gander newfoundland to meet the actually people that they ate playing as. When I first started learning  about Come From Away I didnt know how bad that 9/11 and the attacks  that have caused  on the air space. This musical is impact  all of us and the people in Gander  Newfoundland  and the passengers on those 38 planes.