|><| Chapter Seven: What Now?

Começar do início

They both started walking in silence and into the apartment complex, Jackson had invented them into a week ago. To his relief, the elevators are running again so him and Hyungwon used that.

"So, how's lyric writing going?" Hyungwon asked lightly to end the silence between them.

"It's going great sir, we talked with the music department yesterday." Changkyun politely answered, feeling his heart race at every word he said as he talk to Mr. Chae.

Hyungwon puckered his lips and nodded, not saying anything. Another moment of silence was dump upon them as there wasn't really anything to talk to at the moment in which Changkyun was happy as he felt like his heart is getting out of his chest.

"Are you boys are having a sleep over again?" Hyungwon asked as they step out of the elevator. Thinking that Changkyun was there to visit his neighbor's son as he knew they are friends.

"Oh uh, No. I came for my jacket... I left it at Jackson's last week" Changkyun politely answered, scratching his head as he follow behind Hyungwon.

The teacher stopped in front of a door, he punch in the door code and open the door. He look at Changkyun with a smile and gestured for the younger to enter. Changkyun did as he was told, giving a small 45° bow before passing the teacher.

Hyungwon entered as well, closing the door behind him.

"It's a little messy as we don't really have..... Oh" Hyungwon stopped halfway of his sentence when they both fully entered into the living room and saw how spotless clean it was. Everything was in place, it impressed Changkyun. It look way too perfect, even his house was never that perfect.

"Well... That's Kihyun's...uh...Mr. Yoo's work hehe" Hyungwon said with a shrug and a small laugh.

He should have known that the house would be clean when he get back. It's always clean anyway as Kihyun always find the time to do housework or to order them around to do the housework. In today's case, he guessed Minhyuk had been the unlucky soul who was ordered around to help and clean while he was out getting groceries.

Hyungwon quickly went to the kitchen, glancing on the sole yellow sticky note awkwardly posted by the wall.
"house master my foot" he snorted.

Changkyun silently trailing behind him as he look around the place and partially curious as to what his favorite teacher snorted at.

He paused when he saw a sticky note place on the side of the entrance wall to the kitchen.

'I spent one and a half hour cleaning this kitchen, mess it up and I will cut you'

-Yoo Kihyun, House master

"Do you live with Mr. Yoo?" Changkyun asked even though he already knew the answer. He just wanted to talk to Mr. Chae, that's why.

Hyungwon nodded, placing the groceries he was carrying on the kitchen small counter. "Yeah, along with Minhyuk... We've been housemates since I started teaching here" he casually said. He gestured for Changkyun to place the groceries he helped him brought on the counter as well.

"well, this is all. Thank you for your help Mr. Lim" Hyungwon said giving Changkyun a soft smile. Changkyun being the whipped teenager that he is can't help but stare a little, he managed to quickly regain his composure though before Mr. Chae even notice. He also can't help but notice how Mr.Chae call him by his family name as he normally does. The teacher is still being professional even outside of school.

"Oh it was nothing Sir." Changkyun said with his deep voice acting nonchalant as he walked following Hyungwon back into the living room.

"I guess you ought to go home... I think it's gonna rain soon it's dark now as well." Hyungwon stated as he look outside of the window to see the weather outside. The sun had already set and he only see the dark sky without a single dot of starlight or even the moon. "Is your house far?..." He asked looking back at Changkyun who was standing in the middle of the living room awkwardly.