Gently holding it in her hands she grinned "thanks wayde." she gently held it in her hands "so where does this history lesson start?"

"Thought you'd never ask"

As the two continued walking, they reached the gates of Zariya.

"So the reason people hate the chaoswielder, is because they are the reason that the spirit of light is gone?" she wondered.

"Yep." he said nonchalantly "during the battle of killahead, we all saw what it did to the spirit of darkness." he shivered in fear "that's a day, I'm probably glad I wasn't there to see."

She sighed as the two of them stood in front of the spirit reader store "I think I might need to go in there alone."

"Why?"

"I don't think you have the best reputation right now" she said nodding behind him "be careful"

He sighed "I'll be on the roof" he leaped up.

She went in and held the plant in her hand, she wanted to leave as soon as possible, for all she knew the eternal night could have already been happening "here's the plant, now tell me where is the spirit of darkness?"

The reader was shocked to see her back, observing the plant in her hands she grinned widely "you came back alive, congratulations." she said.

"Now fulfil your side of the deal" she demanded.

Wayde observed from a hole in the ceiling ready to jump down just in case, he got worried as he saw the creatures around her begin to stand up "you will find the spirit of darkness, by the dead pillar" she told "scurry off on your way now" she said as she placed the flower into a bowl where it deteriorated into the mixture.

Elizabeth sighed and began trying to walk out but her path was blocked by one of the goons inside "where do you think your goin?"

She grew defensive and drew out her sword "is there something wrong?"

The woman chuckled "you really thought you could hide forever could you?" her voice croaked, placing the liquid into a tube she handed it over to another goon "one cannot hide forever, you should know that"

"Thought you could kill another spirit did ya?" one of them asked as they tried to attack her.

Jumping up she kicked him to the ground and stood on top "what are you all talking about?" she wondered.

One of the larger creatures stalked towards her making her walk back, Wayde was about to jump down and help her but he was curious to know more "you didn't think you could hide forever, CHAOSWIELDER!" he shouted before hitting her back.

She flew out of the doors and fell against the wall, standing up she noticed one of them charging at her, gasping she jumped out of the way. She knew there was no reasoning with them. With no choice she fought them all off, defence but never too much on the offence. Pinning one down she had her sword to their neck, she was hesitant and didn't move her sword. Wayde didn't attack for he knew the consequence of the return of a chaoswielder. He was confused when she didn't go for the kill.

Backing down she threw her sword to the side "I'm not fighting anymore of you, I'm not like the chaoswielders that you know" she yelled, they all stopped but were listening but that rage didn't leave them "I'm here to make things right, to restore the pillar of light and darkness!" before she could continue she gasped as she felt a dart hit her on the neck, as her eyes felt droopy she mumbled before passing out "not again."

____________________

The trollhunters all looked at the sleeping troll "is he dead?" Marc asked.