Prologue

"Just forget her, and let go! She suffered a lot from coma, Let her enjoy her life Jeorge, how can you fight for the woman who doesn't even remember you?!"

Im so sick of hearing those words from her mother.

They can easily say that I should let her go, that I should let her be happy, that I shouldn't bothering her. But they don't know how hard for me to do it. I can't even forget the day she told me that she love me, I can't even forget the love and affection that she made me feel. I can't even forget the days that we're happy, chasing the sunset while cuddling near the sea.
I can't even forget our memories, So tell me, how to let go of the woman who made you feel special? How to let go the woman you choose to be your wife, the center of your world, your happiness and life? No one can answer that.

Every time I see her laugh, I see her touched by the other man, It kills me, it haunts me to sleep. It breaks my heart again and again.

I should be the reason why she's happy, I should be the only one who's allowed to touch her.

It hurts that the girl I love, got comatose, and I can't be there always because my mom needs me too, It hurts that she woke up, without me beside her. It hurts that she woke up, without me on her memories.

Im so sick of pleading every night, crying while praying that one day, Soleil will come to me, and said that she finally remembered me. If that day comes, I'll welcome her widely in my arms and never let her go, again.

Hoping.