They're not just a boyband

*Flashback*

"i'm pregnant" I said showing the pregnancy test to my best friend "oh my god" She said I began crying. "what's wrong?" she asked "I don't know maybe because I'm 15 and pregnant. Harry is about to go on tour, I'm not telling him. He's 4 years older than me, I'm underage. That would not be good for his career" I said crying more. "babe, Don't worry I'm sure He'll love the baby" She said rubbing my back, "no he wont! and He's not going to know i'm pregnant!, don't tell him!" I said looking up at her "okay" she said in a whisper, "so how are you going to keep it from him? I mean i'm sure he'll notice when you start gaining weight" She explained "I'm going to have to break up with him" I said "w-what?" She asked "I love him, I do. But I love him enough to protect his career, And i'm not telling him about the baby, I'll just tell him Its over" I said crying a waterfall. "but-" She started "there's no reason to disagree, Its my decision" I said, Then stood up and walked out of her house before she could say anything else.

***end of flashback***

*5 and a half years later*

"mum, can we pleaseeee go get some ice cream?" My 5 year old girl said "Sure, but We have to get changed first" I said grinning at her, I'm now 20, Harry's 24, I haven't see him since i broke up with him a little over 5 years ago. "okay" She agreed, I chased her to her room, We live in an apartment so its not big, Which is fine for just the two of us. We got in her room. We went through her clothes, trying to find what she wants to wear, She finally decided on a pair of hot pink skinny jeans, converses, and a shirt. "alright Darcy, lets go find me clothes now" I said "can i pick them out Mummy?" She asked "sure" I said, She grabbed my hand and led me into my room. We looked through my clothes she pulled out a pair of hot pink skinny jeans "mum, if you wear these we can match!" She said excitedly, "okay, find a shirt" I said smiling, She looked through my drawers until she found a shirt that's the same color as hers. Then she grabbed out converses for me. Once I got dressed we headed to the car. I put her in her car seat in the back "hey mum, I'm kind of hungry can we go eat instead?" Darcy asked "Of course, where do you wanna eat at?" I asked shutting her door, then climbing in the front "Nandos!" She exclaimed I giggled, "okay, nando's it is" I said pulling out of my driveway. My 5 year old daughter Darcy Anne, had Brown curly hair that's shoulder length, Green eyes, Dimples, and she's quite tall. To say she doesn't look like her dad, would be a complete lie. She does often wonder why she doesn't have two parents like her friends in school, normally I just get her off the subject not sure of what to say.

***

We arrived at Nando's, I got out the helped Darcy out. She held my hand as we went in the building, We ordered our food, got it, Then took it to a small booth in the back. Darcy sat across from me, smiling and giggling as she talked about some made up story. I heard the door open and multiple foot steps, I looked to the door to see the one person I always hope not to see, Harry. Along with Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Louis. I quickly looked back to Darcy, I laughed along with her. We were finishing up eating when Someone walked up to our table, Harry. "excuse me, Y/n?" Harry said, I looked up at him. "yeah" i mumbled, "mum, who is he? and why is he talking to us?" Darcy said slouching down in her chair "you have a kid?" He asked I nodded, He frowned a little. He looks rather pale, compared to the tan boy I remember. "How old is she?" he asked "5" Darcy answered. Then came over and sat in my lap, Harry taking that as a chance to sit in the booth across from us. "Y/n why does she look like me?" Harry asked lowly, I looked to my feet. "why didn't you tell me?" He asked sounding hurt. "i didn't want to ruin your career" I mumbled "She's my kid, i would've wanted to know!, that's why you broke up with me isn't it?! because you were pregnant?!" He said raising his voice "mummy, why is he yelling?" Darcy asked hiding her face in my chest, "Sorry Harry, But I've got to go" I said standing up, I pulled Darcy with me then went to pay my ticket at the front, Harry followed behind. He took out his wallet and paid before I could say thing. "thanks" I mumbled, "no problem, Do you still have the same number?" He asked "yeah, why?" I asked looking to my feet "i'm going to call, we need to talk. In private" He said "okay" I mumbled "mum, why does he look like me? How come I look like him more than you?" Darcy began asking "Bye" I said to Harry, then walked out before Darcy could say anything else. "leave it Darcy" I warned, Once we walked out of the restaurant. She nodded, I put her in her seat then got in the front.

***

We arrived back at home. I got out and helped Darcy out, Then we walked in. I got a message, "Hey, It's Harry." the message read "hey Darcy why don't you go play Dolls for a bit?" I suggested "yay!" she squealed then ran in her room. I sighed and sat down on the couch replying to Harry "Hey" Was all i put. "Where do you live?" He asked, I gave him my address. Only for the reason, Darcy wants to meet her dad and she wont stop questioning me until she knows who he is. "are you busy tonight?" He asked, I simply replied "no" "good, I'm coming over. I'll be there in an hour or so" He said "okay" I replied then sat my phone down. "Darcy, Shower time!" I called, She came and went with me to the shower, She's always taken showers/baths with me simply because I don't want to leave her unwatched while I take a shower. So i haven't had a shower alone in 5 years. Which is fine, I love Darcy and I'll do anything for her.

***

Once i got out I changed into sweats and a baggy sweater with socks. I put Darcy in her pj's. Since she's not going anywhere else today, before she goes to bed at 8pm. (that's her bed time) I brushed and dried (with a towel) our hair, Then she went back to play with her dolls.

**an hour later**

I heard a knock at the door, I sighed, I stood up and walked over to the door, I opened the door to Harry, "hey" I mumbled "hi" he said with a grin plastered on his face. "So babe,-" He started i cut him off "i'm not your babe anymore. I haven't been in 5 years" I said walking over and sitting down on the couch. I placed my knees up to my chest. Harry let out a deep sigh, before come over and sitting at the opposite end of the couch, not wanting to push his luck. "i just want you to know, if i would've known you were pregnant, I would've took care of the both of you" He whispered. "Thanks" I mumbled "you've done a great job with her" He said I nodded, thinking of Darcy. "So the reason you broke up with me isn't because you couldn't handle the hate, it was because you were pregnant" He said almost in confirmation. "yeah" I whispered, He came closer to me, and wrapped his arm around me. "Mum, Can you come help me change my dolls clothes?!" Darcy called from her room "yeah I'm coming!" I said back, I stood up walking to her room, Harry followed behind me. As if he was curious on how i'am with her. She handed me the door "Her dress wont go on." Darcy whined, I laughed and helped her put it on. "what are you making for dinner?" She asked "whatever you want" I stated happily, "chicken nuggets and Mac in cheese?" She asked excitedly "is that what you want?" i asked "yes!!!!!!" she squealed "that yep" I said "yay, Hey Mr. Do you want to eat dinner with us?" She asked "H-he can't" I started "I'd love to" He told Darcy "yay!" Darcy called, "i'll go start cooking" I said, Harry stayed with Darcy for a little bit then came in the kitchen with me. I was sat up on the counter when he walked in, he moved my thighs and stood in between them, Placing a hand on each side of me. "You know I never stopped loving you, Everyday for the past year not a moment goes by of me thinking what i could've done to keep you with me" He said quietly, he leaned in and kissed my cheek "I never stopped loving you either" I honestly replied. "I love you" he said "I love you too" I said he leaned in and kissed me. "ewww" I heard Darcy say, Harry and I laughed as we pulled back, Darcy giggled.

***

Soon we all sat down and began eating "So y/n will you go out with me, again?" Harry asked "pleaseeee" Darcy begged, I looked at her confused "of course" I said "no more secrets this time" He warned "of course not" I said smiling. "by the way, you should know. I'm not the same person i used to be" I said "i know, But I really want to get to know the new you" He said "good" I stated, before he leaned in and kissed me again.

Yes, No, Maybe? Vote and also comment your thoughts :)

-Muskaan xx