Chapter 7

Chapter song; Royals - Lorde

Waking up that next day was harder than I had expected. My head was pounding from the hardcore drinking and dancing lastnight. Plus, I didn't want to get up, because it felt like everything made me cry harder and harder about Harry. I should've listened to Hazel about him. He is bad.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen, and down some ibuprofen. My mom walks in.

"Looks like we both ha a rough night, huh?" She asks slightly too loud for my pounding head.

My eyes start to well up with tears for some random reason. Everything, and I mean everything, makes the image of him kissing another girl pop into my head. The one time I let myself trust him long enough for one date, he ruins the whole damn thing.

The door bell rings. I give my mom a look, "Mom tell him I'm not here." She nods.

"Harry!" She says, Trying to sound polite.

"Hey is, Keira home?" His deep voice and raspy voice sounds wonderous. His eyes wander around behind my mom, and I step in behind my mom.

"No she-"

"I'm right here." I call trying to not hurt my head.

"Keira, I'm so-"

"No. Don't.." I sigh.

"What am I supposed to..." He trails off slightly.

"Mom, I'll be outside." I say toward my mom, not trying to focus on Harry.

Once the door is closed, I think of everything I needed to say, over through my head.

"Tiki. I'm sorry...lastnight, what you saw was a dare. I didn't do anything with her I swear. You are the one I wanted there, not her. I'm so sorry." He says wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me in. I burst into tears.

"I just...have never hurt so much from seeing something like that before." He says quietly, before kissing the top of my head.

"Can you forgive me and let me hold you for another few hours, and watch movies?" He asks lifting my chin to make me look into his eyes, which have filled themselves with tears. He wipes away one of my tears, and kisses me deeper than ever before. But it wasn't the messy, "makeout with me" style. It was the, "I fell for you in 2 days" kiss.

When we pulled apart, I had a few things to say.

"Okay, I will forgive you, but you have to make me a promise not to ever, and I mean, EVER, lie to me. Or go upstairs in a club without me." I joke out. He smiles and grabs my hand, leading me to his house.

He's my addiction, my drug. I couldn't say no to him. He makes me feel so high. Like the queen of the world. His eyes, peering into mine makes me feel something deep inside my chest. And his lips, they are just heaven to me. Every time out lips are tangled up in a jumbled mess, I feel everything deep down in the pit of my stomach. My body is at war with itself. Telling me to not be with him, but yet, he's my drug. What can I say?

When we arrive to his house, he intertwines our fingers and pulls me up into his room. His walls are a tan-peach ish color, and his bed is a dark-navy blue. His room isn't much different then mine, except his room doesn't have to mirror and the huge walk in closet like mine. He grabs a remote and turns on his flat screen, which is up on the wall across from his bed, which is right next to the window.

"My room isn't as nice as yours." He smiles, giving me the awkward look.

"It's nice though." I say, "I like it."

He walks closer, taking one hand to my cheek, caressing my face, giving me a kiss me deeply. I kiss back, moving my hands up around his neck, deepening the kiss. He slides his hands under my thighs, and lifts me up. I wrap my legs around him, our lips tangling more and more, the longer we are at it. He turns and lays my down on the bed, hovering over me.

He pulls away from my lips and places his forehead on mine. "Keira..I-" he trails off. "I can't be with you like this, but you're..." He sighs, "but who cares?" He smirks.

Before I can say anything more, he kisses me deeper than ever. He pulls away, and stands straight up looking me in the eye. I pause, then sit up on his oversized bed. "What is your favorite movie?" I ask. He turns to pick out a movie, eventually pulling one off the shelf. "Don't call me childish for wanting to watch this movie, but I think it's the most perfect date movie." He says with his face slightly turning pink. I smile, and stand, pulling myself to him, and putting my arms around his lower waist, where I can reach, and pushing my face into his chest. His arms make their way around my neck, pulling me closer. I smile even bigger.

"I would never judge you." I say looking up into his bright green eyes.

"As would I. I would never hurt you either." He says before kissing my head.

The movie starts on it's own, as I immediately recognize, that he's playing "Bambi." With his arm around me, I smile to myself. I love this movie.

I eventually start to doze off, and he notices. "Should I take you home?" He whispers in my ear.

I groan. "I'll tell her I'm going to a friend's. Can you grab my phone?" I whisper, turning to him.

"Yeah, where is it?" He whispers back.

"I think it's on the table next to you." I say, smaller than I meant. He turns and grabs my phone, handing it to me. I text my mom that I'm staying at Hazel's and then text Hazel that I'm staying with Harry for the night.

She replies right away.

Hazel: "OMG no way!"

Me: "yes way. We're watching Bambi right now. I'll text you later unless I fall asleep."

Hazel: "okay.(; good luck girrll."

I smile, and then hand Harry my phone to put back. We get back into the position we were before, his arm around me, pulling me closer and closer to his chest, and I eventually drift off into my own little dream land.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I'm soooo sorry I haven't updated a lot lately. I feel bad..but I have another update here for you (; enjooyyyy.

Twitter - Babybunny6130

Ily
~Sami