2. loved Lisa and missing lisa

Maddy P.O.V

Today we went to the libary and after that we went to church after church my mom saw a little girl. So she wanted to adopt her so i have a new sister named Lisa. And my mom a new daghter she is the best sister ever she is like me so she gose to my school now. She is 9 her birthday is April 19. Mine in Aguest 9. So cool both A and 9 in aguest and april and 19 and 9.

Sam P.O.V

Hi iam samantha i am 29 years old and so yes i adopted Lisa becuase with out husband i cant live much with one girl and my little Girl needed cumpany i am very fancy and rich not braging or anything but yeah.

Jessica P.O.V

Omg "i miss lisa mom" i said with tears "ok" mom said "were is she" she said
"I umm... she... died." I cryed "how how what happen" mom said , i ran upstairs crying, that happen about 3 mounths ago untill now,when i checked my Facebook i saw Samantha Hamans had adopted a girl just like Lisa i quickly ran to my mom and showed her. Of curse i know Samantha she was my School Nurse.Omg how are we getting Lisa back i Am so worried i am ganna try to get her back first thing in the moring. And i can't believe she is alive i saw her died with my very own eyes.

That morning...

Ok,i said to myself so i went to Samantha House but she had moved so i had no idea were lisa was i try to text Samantha. But she nevet answer . So no idea.

Weeks later...

Still not knowing any thing of her

Bff's P.O.V

We miss Lisa so much but she has died so what r we going to do with out her so now our lifes are horrible with out her and a bunch of bullying Has been going on and we are such losers and dorks.

Lisa P.O.V

I finally got a phone from Samantha and i memerise my sister phone number i call her everyday but she never answer i guess she got a new phone.

Years later...