He hung up..

"What color did he say?" Uraraka curiously asked.

You chuckled a bit, looking at your phone and replied,

"It's going to be a surprise!"

"Did you like it at least?" Tsu added.

"Yes, actually. I was thinking of that color as well!"

You got interrupted when your phone started ringing again. You picked it up and started talking to Mitsuki, who excitedly informed you that she and Masaru were going to design your dress.

Then why did I have to wake up this early..

You and your friends walked around the mall for hours, and after some time, you finally sat on a nearby cafe for refreshing drinks.

"I was thinking that you should all come to my house before 'prom'. We can get ready together and help each other with hair and makeup."

"That's a great idea Momo!" Toru exclaimed.

"It's settled then!"

...

You returned back home and as soon as you got in, you dropped your shopping bags to the floor, sitting next to them.

"What did you buy?" Bakugou asked, standing up from the couch. "The whole mall apparently."

"Heels, makeup. Nothing that would interest you." you replied with a small smile on your lips as he got closer to you.

"Did you buy-" he tried whispering before getting interrupted.

"Great! Come here!" Mitsuki grabbed you by the hand and basically dragged you to her room.

"You get them!" you shouted from afar.

"WHY ME?"

"YOU'RE THE MAN! YOU HAVE IT!"

Bakugou stayed still, his mouth slowly parting as his eyes were widened in shock. He eventually grabbed his keys and left the house, cursing on his way out.

...

"I've sketched some things for you, here. And I really like the color choice!"

You looked at her sketch pad and gasped.

"It looks great!"

"Alright then! Let's get to work!"

"Wait, now?!"

She grabbed a red-colored silk fabric from a bag and started taking your measurements. You sighed and decided to just go with it. After some time, Masaru joined you and helped Mitsuki with the dress. You waited patiently, helping them with extra measurements plus details, and many hours later, your dress was finally done!

"Don't try it out now, wear it when you get ready. It's going to be worth the excitement." Mitsuki said. 

"I'm sure it's going to look great on you (y/n)." Masaru added. 

Their warm smiles made you tear up. You felt grateful, but most importantly, happy.

"Thank you so much!"

They brought you into a small embrace and then let you leave their room.

"And why are you crying?" Masaru chuckled.

"I've always wanted a daughter." replied Mitsuki, wiping some of the tears that had managed to escape from her eyes.

...

Entering Bakugou's room, you saw him playing games on his phone. You closed the door and layed next to him.

"Finally done?"

"Yeah. Do you have a suit though?"

"They already have my measurements so they will work on it tomorrow. Not that I care about some stupid prom anyways."

He wrapped his arm around your shoulders and rested his head on yours, still playing while you drew small circles on his chest. The day of the attack ran through your head. How you could've really died. But you won, and you were with the one you loved most. However, he didn't even notice you staring at him since he was too focused on his game.

You smiled to youself and carefully layed on top of him, starting to kiss his neck.

"You're distracting me idiot."

"That's the point."

You started to nibble and bite his neck further, creating a pretty noticeable hickey. You admired it for a bit, but you got startled when he pushed you off him and got on top of you instead.

"You made me lose!"

"Fight me!"

Shit! I seriously need to stop provoking him all the time.

A dirty grin formed on his face, sending shivers down your spine.

"Don't threaten me with a good time."

He attacked your neck, covering your mouth so that you wouldn't release any loud moans.

Or maybe not.