You told the whole world

How you brought this girl into our bed

In clearing your name, you have ruined our lives

Heaven forbid someone whisper

"He's part of some scheme"

Your enemy whispers

So you have to scream

I know about whispers

I see how you look at my sister

Don't

I'm not naive

I have seen women around you

Don't

Think I don't see

How they fall for your charms

All your charms

I'm erasing myself from the narrative

Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted

When you broke her heart

You have thrown it all away

Stand back, watch it burn

Just watch it all burn

And when the time comes

Explain to the children

The pain and embarrassment

You put their mother through

When will you learn

That they are your legacy?

We are your legacy

If you thought you were mine (mine, mine)

Don't" I finished singing and walked off the stage with a bucket in my hands, full of burnt paper.

*timeskip*

"Oh, I can't wait to see you again

It's only a matter of time

Will they tell your story? (Time)

Who lives, who dies, who tells your story? (Time)

Will they tell your story? (Time)

Who lives, who dies who tells your story?" I sang and tried to do the same heartbreaking gasp as Philippa Soo did. The curtains closed

Again after that performance, which was pretty fun, there was an afterparty at Juliet's we drank apple juice in shot glasses so uhhh yea... Spyder and I had a lot of fun at that party, he kissed me several times at that party too.

*end of ending part 1*

Okay so then after 4-ish years, we found Leo. PS, I had gone to that school for 2ish years, I still wanted an educations so I held off a little. He was hiding out in Anguilla. We found the robot hand and Leo is still trying to fully rebuild Mech X4. We've helped him out a lot with it. We even found the robot hand thanks to yours truly's ability to create underwater bubbles with air in them. And that's when I got another email saying I was supposed to audition for a musical called Six in London. Of course I was deathly terrified.

I decided to bring Leo, Spyder, Veracity, Jordan, Ryan, Harris and Mark with me. I went into the audition room terrified and had to sing in front of a panel of people. One of the girls, I think her name was Millie, gave me a thumbs up. I did my audition. They thanked me and I left. After that we went to platform 9 3/4 and pretty much spent the rest of our trip in Harry Potter world. A couple months later, I got a call.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hi... we're from-"

"Where I auditioned for Six, I know." I said

"right, anyways... we found your audition amazing and after a lot of careful consideration, we decided to cast you as Katherine Howard." They told me. "Well, actually, you'll be doing K. Howard for the Americans."

"Yea no that-that's great. Thank you." I called everybody and told them the great news.

Okay so now you're up to speed to the present day. Well not totally up to speed. I'm 22 now. I had performed 6 and it was a hit! I had then gone on to perform on different broadway plays and decided to write my own show. Oh yea and Spyder and I were still together and doing great thanks for asking. I then had an idea. I called the old Mech X4 team. Veracity was breaking the ceiling. She had become a world-renowned scientist, so had Harris except the difference was Veracity had won several Nobel prizes and Harris had not. Mark was an engineer and Ryan had become an electrician. Oh and Spyder had become a teacher but he also designed weapons for the military, ironic right.

"Guys..." I had called everyone on a group chat. "I've decided to write my own TV series. I was thinking we could base it off what we did in Freshman year. I'll change names though. Hmmm what do you think of Ryan, Mark, Harris, Veracity and Spyder. Oh an obviously I'll change the robot's name too. I'm thinking Mech X4." I said

"That's amazing but what about your name?" The only other girl in the chat asked me

"I'm thinking Elizabeth!"

A/N: And it's done. So tomorrow I'll post the list of shows and create the Disney book and start working on the Zombies sequel tomorrow. Writing this book was the best part of my entire summer and i wanna thank you guys for reading it and persevering through long time periods of no updates. Yea... I'm not the best with that stuff. Fuck... I'm crying while typing this. Luv u guys....

-LJ🙃😢