Realm surfing 🌿 Clint (request)

Start from the beginning

'Ooh now I am scared!, like you could aim good enough to-'

You interrupt the man by sending an arrow straight through his head. He falls back into a pile of mud behind him while everyone takes a step back.

Even the guards are visibly doubting the decision they are about to make, they're supposed to protect the castle and the royal family, but then again, whatever the Ravens own now, used to be yours.

'Anyone else?!' You yell as you look at the loyal guards closing in on you.

'We have volunteers...' Clint grins.

'Seems so...' You smirk at him.

You do admit that you missed this. Being this strong woman, leaving fear into the enemy, but also being a good queen and defending the people. Defending what you hold dear.

'Y/c/n, you follow either me or Clint okay?, stay close...' she nods and you glance in front of you.

'They're even lining up...' You comment.

'They're excited...' Clint replies and you chuckle.

Then all hell breaks loose, you're trying to fight off the guards while holding onto your daughter and trying to escape this hellhole at the same time. A deadly combo really.

You fight off as many as you can before turning to Clint, he has a clear path to outside of the castle.

'Clint!, take her and go!'

'What about you?' He asks frowning.

'I'm too far away!, you go and I will catch up with you!, down at the river!, where we first met!'

'But-'

'GO!' You yell as you see more guards coming.

•••

'Okay so let me get this straight...' Steve starts while he goes over the whole story Clint just told them.

In the meantime, Tony of course has to wonder off again. Like always. He needs to be supervised 24/7.

'So there's this queen whom you've met before, this is her daughter and in order to go back home, you had to save the daughter...'

'Yup...' he answers as the scared girl hides behind him.

'And where is her mother now?, I mean we can't go back home if she's not here right?'

'No... she's still in the castle...' Clint answers.

'I did not spend, TWO DAYS in this...whatever the hell this is... to stand here and hear you say that the only possible way home is still inside a damn castle!' Sam yells out.

Tony wanders off even further while he hears the group argue in the background. He walks along the river when he hears some ruffling of the leafs behind him.

He turns around and points his laser towards the woman coming out of them. She in return holds up a very ancient crossbow.

'Who are you?' You ask looking at the man in an iron suit.

'I'm Tony Stark... who are you?'

'Queen Y/n...' you answer and his eyes go wide.

'You're just the woman we've been waiting for...'

'What do you mean we?' You ask but before he can give you a reply, your child wraps her arms around your waist.

'Mom!' She buries her face into your belly and you chuckle.

'Finally!, finally we can go home!' The man with wings exclaims.

'Excuse me?' You ask confused as the rest of what seem to be Clint's friends join into the conversation.

'You were the only thing missing, so when does this door reappear?'

'Oh didn't Clint tell you... it takes at least another day before it appears...' You chuckle roughing up your daughters hair.

'Dude...'

'Hey I don't make the rules...'

[PRESENT DAY]

'Take care...'

'You too...'

'So when are you going to tell him about this bond?' Y/c/n asks after the door closes, and with that the portal.

'I don't think I have to tell him... he knows...'

'I hope he comes around more often!'

'Yeah me too...' you smile.

'Me too..'

This was bad, I'm sorry... I really am but this one was really hard to do... I still hope you enjoyed this!