Realm surfing 🌿 Clint (request)

Start from the beginning

'Nothing, they're not planning on bringing her back...' your voice cracks while you tell him. 'Clint what do I do?!'

'Shhh..shhhh, we will get her back... we don't need an army... just you and me... like last time...' he takes your hand in his.

'Last time was easy... last time all you had to do to get back to your own world was to find a magic stone... this is The Raven Kingdom we are talking about...'

'Y/n...look at me... I know you're worried about her and I am just as worried... but you and I... we are going to bring her back...safely...'

He wipes a few tears away from your cheeks and you nod. He takes both hands in his again and squeezes a little.

'I did miss you...'

'We can talk about that later... after we get her back...now you need to get dressed and get your bow and arrow.. we've got a quest...'

•••

'You're sure we are in the right place...'

'A castle as black as a raven, guarded by a hundred men... and the ravens basically picking our eyes out?'

'A yes would've sufficed...' he quietly chuckles. 'Are you ready?'

You scan over the area you're about to infiltrate, you raise your crossbow and tightly hold onto it.

'Yes..'

'Let go off me!, you wait until my mother finds me!' Your daughter tries so desperately to rip herself loose.

'Your mother is nothing but a weak woman... if she was as strong as everyone claims she is... she would've come for you by now little girl...'

Your eyes search for your daughter, hearing her so in distress makes your mother instinct kick in, adrenaline rushes through your veins.

'Good thing I am here then..' you stand up, signalling Clint to climb down to the courtyard.

'Take her!'

'Wouldn't do that if I were you...' you stuck up the crossbow.

'Lock up the girl...now!'

'Wouldn't do that too...if I were you..' Clint pops out of his hiding place right beside the men holding your girl.

You slowly walk down the steps leading to the courtyard. 'Let her go...and you will be... well unharmed isn't the right word...' You shrug. 'You will be alive after this though...'

'Do you honestly think you will win this battle y/n?, you can't even keep your own daughter safe in a castle,let alone save her from us... so maybe you will kill us, but you will never walk out of this castle alive and you know it...'

'I wouldn't be able to... if I were alone...' you reply raising your crossbow and aiming for the mans head.

'Y/n?' Clint asks still holding his bow for the men holding your child. 'What do you want me to do with these men?'

Your eyes darken a bit, Clint must admit that is makes you even more fierce than you already look.

'Kill them...'