the movies

NSFW - MA 

girl x girl

570 words

pls comment!

the headache-inducing film played on the screen. i fucking hated musicals but I knew you wanted to see it, so of course, as a good girlfriend, i came along (plus who am i to pass up popcorn and candy).

it wasn't until you moved your arm off my shoulder and placed your hand on my thigh when things started getting interesting. 

it was nothing at first, just a subtle touch. 

but then it escalated. 

your strong but small hand slithered up my thigh until it reached my hip, making your arm look awkward, but you didn't seem to mind. 

not if it meant giving me pleasure. 

i never would have allowed you to do this, I mean we're in a public movie theater for god's sake. but we're the only ones in the back row, I've got my coat over me (i'm always freezing) and everyone seems to be enamored by the silly dancing and singing. 

also, common sense seems to fly away when sex fills the brain. 

you drew me from my thoughts when you started rubbing your thumb into my skin, making the familiar heat start to pool under my stomach. 

i glanced at you, trying to read your face, but you just smiled and continued with your damn rubbing, getting lower and lower. 

i started getting wetter by the minute from just the pure thought of you fucking me right there, right now. 

i couldn't take it anymore so I leaned over the armrest, 'touch me,' i whispered into your ear. 

you gave me a smug grin, for only you can make me feel this desperate. 

your hand lunged under my coat, leggings, and panties. the first touch on my pussy felt electric and made me buck my hips and smother a moan. 

i felt so wet and hot like fucking niagra falls in the middle of summer. 

you began to toy with my opening so in response, I spread my legs for total submission. your finger swirled around my cunt, teasing me. i had to put my hand in my mouth in order to not make a sound. 

after a minute of your fingers dancing around my hole and clit i was desperate for ecstasy. 'goddammit, just fuck me already!' i harshly whispered into your ear. in response you put two fingers in and started to go in and out. 

the pulse was slow at first. slow and wet and deep. each time you went in and out it felt like heaven. 

then you went faster and faster. everything started to feel like a distant memory, i couldn't see clearly, the movie sounded like it was 1000 miles away. all i could feel was your silky fingers fucking me in all the right places. 

my orgasm was building up with each thrust your fingers took until finally...

ecstacy filled every inch of my body as i came, white flashed my vision, and my pussy contracted against your fingers. 

time and space were all discombobulated. i had little awareness of my surroundings as i came down from my orgasm. 

I felt you remove your hand from me and proceed to rub my wet off your fingers onto my leggings. 

while still breathing heavily, i glanced at you and saw a huge grin. 

god, you're adorable. 

i brought my mouth up to you and we shared a tender kiss. 

'wanna see another movie?' you asked. 

'as long as it's a musical.' i answered. 

thanks for reading!