17

It's one month until I leave

It's one month until I leave. One month and this will all go away. It'll be back to doing normal work in my normal school and I don't want to go.

But I miss mum. Can she move here? "Hey stupid, what's up?" Kuroo asks whilst plopping next to me licking up a controller.

"I leave in a month... I don't want to go." I want to be able to see Kuroo every day and Kenma and all of my friends.

Wait... Did I say that I want to see Kuroo? Do I like him?

Oh, my days I totally like him. I whip my phone out and text Yamamoto

Y/n: since when did I like Kuroo? Did you know I bet you knew?

Spicy Mohawk: wait... You didn't know you liked him? How is that possible?

Y

/n: I don't know, it's a month until I leave and I don't really want to confess because I'm literally leaving.

"Oi dummy, who're you texting- What? I am not the imposter? Why would they eject me?!" He leaves the game and turns to me

"You totally raged quit. I'm texting mohawk" he takes my phone out of my hands. Shit. Fucking cunt bag "hey, give it back ass wadd" he pushes me back and sits on my legs.

"Since when did I like... Wait, what is this ginger snap" he turns to look at me with a flushed face. "It's stupid don't read it" I try to grab my phone but he puts more weight on me.

How heavy is he?

"Answer me truthfully. Do you like me?" I nodded not wanting to speak out of sheer embarrassment. "Really? Do you really mean it?"

"Yes! I like you Kuroo Tetsuro!" Before I know it I'm engulfed into a hug "I'm so happy." I hug back confused "what?" He looks at me with tear-filled eyes. "I finally have you."

I move my hand to his face and wipe away his tears. "But, nothing can happen," I say dejectedly. "I'm willing to do a long-distance relationship. I'll stay up to talk to you. I'll make it work, please y/n. J finally have you, I can't let you go"

"I can't say no to you my little kitten but can you get off of me, my butt has gone numb." Chuckling he climbs off of me. "Congrats guys," a mysterious voice says. I recognise that voice...
"Kuroo you dipshit. You fucking rang someone. Sorry mohawk byeeeee"