Mr. Arrow
I promise.

Ms. Nat
Me too.

Mr. Parent
Sure, whatever.

Delilah
I help develop equations for someone.

Mr. Parent
What do the equations solve?

Delilah
They are to help someone.

Mr. Arrow
That seems a bit suspicious.

Ms. Nat
Yeah, what?

Delilah
I promise that I'm not doing anything bad. Just helping
someone I don't really know.

Mr. Parent
That's extra suspicious.

Delilah
Well, it's Spiderman.

Mr. Arrow
You know Spiderman?

Delilah
Not personally. I just help him with his web shooters.

Mr. Parent
Does Spiderman know who you are?

Delilah
No, we just have a set spot where we leave things for
each other. That's how I got a phone.

Ms. Nat
Is there anything else you do to calm down.

Delilah
Yeah. I'm going to try and go back to sleep.
Thanks.

Mr. Arrow
No problem, kid.

Ms. Nat
Goodnight

Mr. Parent
Talk to you later.

Thank god that is over. They work for Mr. Stark, which means that they could work with Spiderman. If I kept saying everything that I know, I could've really messed up. I also didn't want to tell them what else I do to calm down. They really would've freaked out. I just need to get through these next couple days, then I can spend the weekend at SI and prove that I am helpful.

***

As I walk to school with Miles, I can't help but look around for Henry. He always seems to be somewhere. Miles notices me looking around.

"Look, he isn't going to bother you. Especially not when I'm around," he says.

"Oh, okay. Thanks," I respond.

We walk to rest of the way in silence, then go our separate ways. I get my things out of my locker, but something seems off. I can't tell if a headache is going to start, or if it's something else, but today is going to be rough. I walk to Ella's locker, but she isn't there. I check my phone, and a text says that she won't be in school today or tomorrow. Well, what can you do?

I go to my first class, sit down, and just put my head down. I was right about the headache. It feels like someone is drumming a tempo in my head with no courtesy about how I feel. I can only hope that it doesn't get worse.

***

Well, it got worse. Going through my day was horrible. I see Mr. Happy's car and get in. There isn't anyone in the front seat next to him today.