22-20

Twice huddle up into the middle and gave each other a high five,
The match continues by take and give of the ball. No one wants to be out of bounds, Chaeyoung does her job for the libero. A scratch and wound is nothing to her for volleyball, she dives for the ball as their teamwork builds in it. Sana saves their ball out of bounds, followed up by Momo. Giving it back to Blue Eagles, Seulgi tossed it back at Mina as she tosses it to Tzuyu, Tzuyu gave it to BE and they did the same.
After all that, Twice finally scored their 3 point lead.

23-20

The crowd cheered hard as they sure that this win is for TWICE.
The cheered got even louder when Momo made a famous spike that the BE's libero missed to receive after diving into the floor,

24-20

Time out called as Twice pats each other's back as assurance with each other and congratulating for the effort.

"You did a great job." Momo said as she approached Mina who was drinking in a bottle water.

Mina smiled, "Thank you.. Mina feel confident now." She says as Momo wipes out Mina's sweat on her forehead.

"Let's continue being like this and won the finals. So that I can finally hear your answer." Momo said making Mina laugh.

"That's the reason?" She says as Momo just smiled.

"Part of it." The whistle blows and we gone back at the court to finished this.

It's Mina's turn to serve. She positioned herself before dribbling the ball with her bot hands. The ref gave her the sign to serve as she tossed the ball into the air and jump unto it. She makes a spike directly into Seulgi's direction. Seulgi lowered herself and successfully receives it and gave it back at Momo,
Momo tossed it back at Sana and Sana performed a spike into Irene's place. Irene tosses it back at Seulgi and Seulgi answered with a spike, Chaeyoung dive into the floor and saves the ball from touching it. Jeongyeon gave the ball back at them as Joy tossed it back at Sana,
Sana receives it effortlessly and tossed it at Mina and gave her a look, trying to say that she have to tossed it to Momo,
Mina surprisingly understood that and tossed the ball to Momo.
Momo jumped in the air, followed by Joy and Seulgi who also jumped with her for the attempt block, their hands above their head can block the ball in Momo's position right now. She could have jump higher than them.
Momo thinks fast, instead of performing a hard spike, she softly spikes the ball into the middle of them, there's a space between them. She planned on that direction instead in the side of them because it could easily receive by Irene.
She lightly spikes the ball and it successfully passes through them. Joy and Seulgi both followed the ball by their eyes as it touches the ground. There was no one there.

"TWICE WINS!"

The announcer scream followed by the crowd cheered.
Twice hugged in circled and finally smiles after the last spike.

"As expected of the MVP." Jihyo said as she hugged Momo.

Momo appeared every one of them as she just hugged Mina instead.

"You did great." Mina says after breaking the hug.

"I am because you're here." Momo replied, mina pouted at her answer.

"You still do great even though I'm not here." She says, Momo just chuckled when she saw Seulgi approaching them. Seulgi smiled at them.

"What? You two are together now?" Seulgi asked before hugging Mina.

"I'm still courting her. And I'm going to hear her answer if we won the finals." Momo said,

Seulgi looked at Mina, "You need to win it then." Momo fist bump Seulgi,

"Great game as always. I can't beat you." Seulgi says,

Momo shrugged, "Try again next year." while wearing a smug smile.

Seulgi laughed and turns to Mina, "I'm proud of you best. The Girl who fears playing volleyball back then, is now back at the court and playing her best."

Mina teared up hearing Seulgi's statement.

"Thank you best." Mina hugged her,

"I'll cheer for you till the finals okay? Make sure you win it!" Seulgi makes a pinky promise as Mina did the same thing.

"Promise."

Seulgi went back to her group as TWICE makes their way into the locker room. It was loud because of the cheering of their staff and coaches.

"Nice win Team. However we're not done yet. We're going to advance in the Semi Finals,"
Coach looked at the paper in His hand.

"It will be TWICE vs.. Lady Archers."

~*~*~*~

A/N:

Sorry for the late update :(( I was pretty lazy to update these past few days but forced myself to finally! Update this story hahaha sorry for waiting~

By the way, thank you for 45k reads and 2k votes. :) luvya