200

The cameraman: you ready? Lights, camera aaaaand action!

[ Curtain rolls up ]

Soobin: One-dream, Annyeonghaseyo! Tomorro—

Ryujin: *smacks Soobin* this isn't your interview!

Yuna: I knew he would forget the lines.

Yeonjun: this is why I told you Yeji should handle the opening.

Lia: in Yeji we trust.

Kai: biased much?

Chaeryeong: I totally agre—

Yeonjun: you don't have a say in this you literally allowed a killer in our house.

Chaeryeong: at least, he was better mannered than you.

Beomgyu: that's a big fat oof.

Soobin: oh really? I wonder who made tea for a burglar

Beomgyu: THAT WAS ONE TIME!

Ryujin: GYU YOU BETTER SHUT UP, YOU'RE THE REASON WE HAVE A FUCKING DUCK AS PET.

Taehyun: QUIET! Let's focus on why we are here!!

Lia: but before that, penguin, couldn't you decide a better sitting arrangement because a rat is sitting beside me and I feel really uncomfortable.

Kai: *sighs* why do you hate me so much?

Penguin, aka the so called author: *sighs as well* can you guys behave like normal humans for at least one chapter?

Yeji: you losers can't do anything.

Yeji: *turns to audience* hey! You must be wondering what's happening. Actually, we are here to announce that this series is finally ending.

Kai: we enjoyed it so much, hope you did too! We will miss you!

Yuna: but don't be sad!

Soobin: because we are coming back with a book 2 of this! Join us in the new book of incorrect quotes, a lot more fun and filled with crackheadry!

Yeji: *whispering to the camera* and a shit load of pain for me. Can't believe I will be doing another book with these idiots.

Ryujin: WE CAN HEAR YOU BITCH.

Chaeryeong: GUYS, BEHAVE! Anyways, I hope you would support us there as well! And penguin wants to say something.

Penguin: thanks chae. So... I wanted to thank everyone who is reading this.  I love yall so much :')
   I still can't believe the love this book got, it's so overwhelming. And thanks for staying till the end too! Get ready to meet again ;)

Yuna: *coughs* uhm uhm! guin, what about your seacial surprise ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeonjun: what surpris— OOOOH! ARE YOU TALKING ABO-

Lia: *punches Yeonjun in stomach* STOP, YOU'LL RUIN IT.

Yeji: *shakes head in disappointment*

Penguin: hahaha if you really wanna know, stay tuned in the book 2 ;))
     Till then, goodbye!

Txtzy, collectively: Happy reading! Bye everyone~ take care~

[ Curtain rolls down as everyone bows ]

→The End←

The cameraman: I'm resigning.