Gabriel x Reader

After a long hunt you come home to the bunker with Sam and Dean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open the door to the bunker and drop the bag of equipment on the floor. I look to Sam and Dean and I know exactly what they're thinking. There's only two bathrooms in the bunker and I'm not going to be the one with cold water. I quickly run to the nearest bathroom beating Dean, almost.

"Ugh! You dick!" I say so Dean can hear me through the door. I hear him laughing.

"First come first served!"

By now Sam has probably already made it to the second bathroom. I walk into the kitchen and grab a beer from the fridge. I pop off the cap and take a long drink. I try not to think about the hunt. We were hunting a nest of vamps. It went well aside the fact that I made a mistake that probably would have killed me if it weren't for Sam and Dean. It shouldn't matter though right? It's not as if I haven't saved Sam and Dean a few times before. I hear the sound of flapping wings and I expect to see Castiel but instead I see Gabriel.

"Hey sugar. Why the long face? Want some candy?"

"Damn Gabriel, why do you always sound like a damn child abductor?"

He laughs sarcastically. "Seriously, What's up?"

"It's nothing." I say looking away from his golden brown eyes.

"You know you don't have to do that around me."

"What?" I say defensively.

"Act all tough guy. I know your not as cold as the front you put up. I, sweetheart, can see right through you." He says poking your ribs. You smile a little and can't help but let a laugh escape. I realize what I did and quickly cover my mouth.

"Is somebody ticklish?" Gabriel says stepping closer.

"You tickle me, you loose your fingers." He raises his eyebrows.

"Okay I guess that's a no go, but come on (Y/N). What's bothering you?"

I sigh and contemplate whether I should tell Gabriel or not. I don't really have anything to loose so why not?

"Well. . . I- . . . I just wish I could be more useful on hunts. I mean I just feel like I'm in the way. I'm so tired of being the weakest and the smallest, I feel like a burden to Sam and Dean. I don't know I guess I'm just not a very good hun-"

"Don't even finish that word. You are the most badass hunter out there! The best I have ever seen! I mean Sam and Dean? They're bumbling old men compared to you! Come on how can you not see that? Well my point is maybe Sam and Dean might be a little bit stronger than you, but you make up for it! And you are just so so beautiful-"

"What?"

"Sam and Dean are stronger than you?"

"No after that."

"You make up for it?"

"You said I was beautiful."

"I'm sorry I just got a little carried away and-"

"Do you really think that?"

"Um maybe?"

I feel my cheeks heat up slightly. I try to hide it by covering my cheek with my hand.

"Heh. No one's ever called me that before . . ."

Gabriel is an angel and I'm just a human. I'm far from perfection and he's as close as it gets.

"Look I'm sorry maybe I should go-"

"No!" I say a little too loud. "I mean, no no. it's fine, you can stay. I don't mind." I say a little quieter.

"You know, I think. . . I really like you." He says stepping closer.

I look away, not knowing what to say. He's now directly in front of me.

I look into his eyes. "I think I like you too. . . Asshat."

He chuckles "you always know what to say."

I smile. He steps a little closer and leans in. We're almost nose to nose.
"Can I kiss you?" He asks quietly.

"Yes." I say, our lips meet for the first time. His lips are a little rough but in a good way. I pull away.

"I think I'm going to like this." He says.

"Me too."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
(A/N) heh so how was it? Well my first supernatural oneshot thing. . . Let me know what you think and please leave some requests or suggestions in the comments c; I'll be sure to give you credit for your idea