the boy with wet lips

You didn't see him for four days. Each morning you woke with a tangle of gray disappointment in your throat. At night you swallowed it, only to have it return with the sun to the space behind your tongue, an uncomfortable itch you choked on throughout the day. You squeezed your eyes closed and repeated his name in your head. Kylo. Kylo. Kylo. Kylo. Kylo. You held onto the thought of him as sleep grabbed hold of you. 

Your hand was clasped in his as he dragged you forward, glancing back to be sure you were really there. His eyes were greener in this gentle, foggy light. High cheekbones and puffy, pink lips. He was enchanting, as always. 

"Where are we this time?" you asked, feet shuffling to match his pace.

He stopped abruptly and peered at you. 

"Take a look."

Gray stones on gray gravelly dirt, rolling hills of it, with patches of grass breaking the rocky terrain. In front of you, a river flowing into a pond of perfectly clear, shimmering water. You reached forward and skimmed your fingers over the surface, disrupting the stillness into rippling ringlets. It was icy to the touch and you shivered. Kylo had left your side and was standing in a patch of dark green grass at the edge of the water. 

"Come here."

You stepped forward to join him, feet tickled by the lush grass. His cock was free, already hard and sitting against his pelvis. He turned and lowered himself to sit, before pushing to rest on his back, lying down in the strands of green lawn. You kneeled next to him peering into his widening pupils, awaiting instructions. 

"Sit here, little one."

He tapped his fingertips against his thigh. You climbed over his leg and pressed your bare cunt to his muscle. 

"Did you miss me?"

"Yes, very dearly," you assured him eagerly. 

"Move your hips."

You pushed your pelvis forward and caved your torso as you glided backwards. Your clit hummed with satisfaction at the friction, and you let your head lull to the side, cheek resting against your own shoulder. 

"Press harder."

You forced your torso to clench as you pushed your core onto him, and rocked slowly onto your tingling clit. 

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes, Kylo. It feels so good," you panted. 

"You're going to do this everywhere."

"Everywhere?" you asked.

He nodded, a loose curl falling in his face and tickling his nose.