• Chapter Twenty Three

Early update for 90k guys!! Thank you all so much for supporting this book! I know this is not the best out there but you guys never fazed to amaze us by all your loving supports! Muah!

Cover credit to the side by @mcpct_15!! I fell in love with it :) Thank you very much!!

• CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
________________________________________

MARLOE LOISE STEVEN

I want to castrate him! What is he playing? He is so frustrating!

It's been a week since the 'DATE' and Clace and I are back to normal. Yeah, as we ride together from home to school and back, have our movie marathons, and visit blaze together like before and all the routines we did before. It's too freaking normal and, to say the least. I hate it.

I thought after our date he'll start to make a move on me, but he didn't.

When he said he wanted to get back the way we used to be I never thought it would be exactly like before. He is not making a move at all. He seems like he is content with us being just best friends! And it infuriates me! I hate it that it's me who seems so eager to be more!

He is not even showing any sign that he's still in love with me or likes me. well, sometimes I catch him looking at me with a dreamy look on his face but that's about it.

What is his deal? Is he punishing me or something?

To make the matter worse Kelly, the goddess, has been over his house twice! Yes twice! And Carol loved her dearly.

The first time was on Wednesday night, two nights since the Date. I was lucky to be around that night, we were watching a movie when she arrived with her dad, yes Mayor Victor, they personally invited the whole family to her birthday party. As usual, she looked at Clark with so much adoration that didn't seem to be noticed by the blonde boy. And here I thought he was not oblivious. To make the matter even worse Audrey and Kelly hit it off as soon as they met. Now they're inseparable, it's a good thing that Audrey is the one sleeping over her house and not the other way around.

I gotta be honest, I'm threatened beyond belief. Clace and Kelly seem to look good together. Also, the bad part is that he treated her like he treats Vicky and our friends, so basically, Kelly is like one of us now. Not that she has met the entire gang but the warm welcome was given. Well as for me and her I tried to act more civil and warm and I honestly am. I have been trying to push these horrid thoughts at the back of my mind, which I tried to do beyond my ability, but they just resurface like an annoying piece of crap.

I just hate her. I know I sound completely horrible and so not like me, but it seems like I was just born to hate her. I don't show it, I can't. Nor do I want to come out as an ungrateful and bratty unreasonable bitch, at least when everyone is around. Nonetheless, when I'm alone, I fume to the extent where I'm hurting myself. It's ridiculous how much I am threatened by her.

Maybe it would be better if she was a bitchy and horrible person but she is the exact opposite of a villain. She is very innocent and the nicest person I have ever had the pleasure to meet. She is totally warm and just down to earth. The way she speaks can entice anyone, and judge from the looks of everyone she's talking to, they already love her. I learned she lives with her mom in Paris, France. Her mother is none other than Rebecca Gatchalan.

Yes people, the Rebecca Gathchalan, the famous fashion designer? Can you believe my fate?

How am I going to compete with that? Apparently, she is big in the fashion industry and when I say big I mean humungous, she is also the editor-in-chief of The Vogue, France. Where did I learn all this? Well, Vicky filled me with all the details.