smutt?

i'm just going right into the smut and the ship is todobaku.      Todoroki's pov                                                                                                 daddy's coming home soon he texted me to get ready for tonight and to prepare for him.I go to our dresser and pull out a pair of black nylon stockings and I slowly put them on careful not to break them and then i take of my hoodie and replace it with a bunny suit.i close the drawers (I'm ngl i don't know if i spelled that right) and walk over to where we have all of our head pieces and pick out the bunny ears.Then I look in the mirror and sarcastically tell my self i'm beautiful and then I go the my bed and sit down making sure I look good.Soon I hear the door open i get up and and greet bakugo he greets me back "hi how was your day at work" he response was a bit worrying he just growled at me i stare at him mot wanting to make him even more mad but I can feel a tear run down my face i start softly sobbing trying to be quiet he hear's me sniffle a bit and he opens his mouth and starts mumbling he opens his arms and tell's me to come over to him i walk over shaking a bit he hugs me and tells me he's sorry for growling at me i cry a little bit more getting his shirt a little wet he let's me go and looks me in the eyes and tells me "I'm so sorry i didn't mean to growl at you you did nothing wrong you can put on some normal clothes and then we can cuddle until you feel better" i nod  and look him in the eyes and kiss him on the nose i go over to our dresser again and get changed into one of Bakugo's shirts and then i go to the bed and lay down next to Bakugo he hugged me and caressed my arm and telling me how much he loves me and that i'm not perfect but that's what make's me beautiful i stop crying and fall asleep.I wake up and Bakugo isn't by me so i get up to see if he's in the kitchen and he's there i go up behind him and tell him good morning he growls lowly and tell's me to get off of him i get of of him and go upstairs and i start crying questioning why he's growled at me even though he said he would try not to even if he was really mad soon i felt someone shaking me telling me to wake up it was Bakugo I wake up and realized it was a dream I get up and get ready for the day then i go to Bakugo and tell him about my dream and then he tells me "you  know i'll never do that to you right i nod and then he ask me if i want tea i tell him yes and he goes to the kitchen and makes some nilgiri tea and then we head to the living room i start drinking my tea until he kissed my cheek i kiss him back he ask if i want to fuq i think about it and then i tell him my answer "no maybe tomorrow if i'm in the mood '' he nods his head and the he snuggles on my arm and then he bites it i scream and try to get him off of my arm until i give up he stops trying to bite me and then he falls asleep we sleep until 12pm i get up and then i go to the fridge to get some thing to eat i get some yogurt it was strawberry flavored i some how ended up spilling some on my chest then i see Bakugo behind me then he starts making fun of me but then he grabs my arm and starts giving me hickeys i quickly finish the yogurt then throw the cup away and lead Bakugo to our bed room i sit on the bed and spread my legs open a bit Bakugo get's on his knees and starts kissing and lick my thighs once he gets to my pant's he takes them off and then he takes my dick and put's it in his mouth he starts to bob his head up and down until i cum he licks up my cum and then he gets up and asked me to to get on my knees by the edge of the bed and then Bakugo comes by the edge i take of his pants and smile i slowly stroke him then i take him into my mouth and i start bobbing my head up and down Bakugo started to run his fingers through my hair lightly pulling my hair being careful not to hurt me he moans loudly and pulls my head down him and then he cums in my throat he takes me off of him and i look up and smile he kisses me and i open my mouth he explores my mouth then he pulls away  he tell's me he loves me i lay back and he lines himself up to me he slowly pushes himself in he moves in and out at a fast but slow pace he pull out slowly the rams back into me fast it's so good i love it my eyes roll to the back of my head and i cum on the bed he cums a little bit after me we clean up and go to bed.i was tired and gave up half way through but the beginning was ok but the reason todoroki starts to cry when Bakugo growled at him was because he thinks he is in trouble so i made him a UwU soft boi.