Chapter Five

My alarm went off at 7am. I groaned at the thought of going to school and seeing all the people I wanted to kill all under one roof. I walked into the bathroom and started to get ready. My school uniform was absolutely disgusting, a navy shirt with the school logo on, a black skirt, black tights and black vans. Once I was ready I applied some powder to my now, not so swollen eye. I'd say I covered it up pretty well, you could just still see the bruise. I straightened my purple hair and left it hanging over my shoulders. It was now 7:45 so I went downstairs to wait for Michael.

7:55 and I heard a beep outside my house, I grabbed my keys and walked outside and into Michaels car.
"What did you do to your eye" he asked as soon as I sat down. Wow I guess I didn't cover it up as well as I thought did.
"I was getting some tablets from the cupboard and it hit me in the eye" I said as smoothly as I could. He didn't have a very convincing look but he shrugged and left it.

•Michaels P.O.V•
I know she didn't hit her eye off a cupboard by the way she said it, she was looking down at her hands as if she was ashamed or scared to tell me. I hope she knows that she can trust me, we've been best fiends since 1st grade after she came over and got all the sand out my hair. I chuckled at the thought.
"What?" She asked.
"Nothing"
She just rolled her eyes and went on her phone. The way her fingers moved over the keys of her phone someone mesmerised me, weird. And God damn her purple hair makes her even more attractive, and I love that she doesn't think she's anything special, but to me, she's absolutely amazing.