"Make it stop"I cried out loud covering my ears curling up into a ball "make wat stop what's wrong tell me what's wrong"maj tried to touch my but I flinched "he wouldn't stop I kept crying but he wouldn't stop"I rocked back and forth.

Maj

When she said that my blood boiled "who wouldn't stop trez tell me what happened"I asked her lifted her chin up so she can look at me "I was so young maj he treated me so bad they all did"she cried on my chest and I did all that could comfort her

"Listen baby I want let nothing happen to you ever again you hear me I love you okay treasure I love you and it's hurting me see you like this"I said feeling my eyes watering.

"You love me"she asked me and nodded my head "with everything in me baby"I kissed her fore head and she nodded "I'm sorry I've been pushing you away I just been through so much"she started going off and telling me everything which explains why she was saying all of that stuff a minute ago.

"Why didn't you just tell me bae"I hugged her tight "cause I didn't want you to look at me different, I wanted you to love me for me"she said and I nodded my head.

"Well I don't care about your past I see love you"I kissed her cheek and she didn't respond I looked down and saw that she was sleep.

"My poor baby"I carried her upstairs to my bedroom and got in the bed with her falling asleep.

Jordan

I called treasure for like the hundredth time, she's been ignoring me ever since I made that post with me and dave

I hate that I ruined our whole friend group but at the time I didn't see nothing wrong with it.

"Yo I'm about to go make a couple plays real quick" Dave walked in my room dressed down looking good, I bit my lip and stared at him.

"But I don't want you to go daddy"I crawled up to him and he smirked and kissed my lips "but I got to go make this money ma I will be back later.

I pouted and nodded my head, when he walked out the door I looked at my phone and sighed "I don't have nobody to talk to all my friends hate me"I mumbled to myself getting on Instagram.

I saw ski was on live with liyha "stop playing and come back home bae"ski joked with Liyah and I laughed I miss them so much.

"You better stop before von come and get you"liyha look down at yushon who was in her arms "ain't nobody worried about von ass" "what was that"von came in the camera and ski ended the live.

I chuckled and shook my head, I went to our group chat and saw that they removed me from it "so petty".

A call came threw my phone and I saw it was jayla.

What she want

"Hey Jordan I was just tryna see if you wanted to hang out sometime I don't really have any friends and I'm sure you don't have any after that post".

This bitch tryna be funny

"Ummm sure I guess"I said playing with my ring on my finger "so you wanna meet me for drink tonight"I smiled and nodded my head "Yea we can do that how about 8" I asked her and she agreed.

"Okay girl see you tonight"she said and I nodded my head "well that was random"I mumbled to myself.

Liyah

"She keep calling my phone Liyah"trez complained on the phone with me "well answer the phone trez"I chuckled looked down at yushon who was laying on my chest

"No cause she did some foul shit and she know she did that wby she waited a month to even contact me" I nodded my head as if she can see me "well I already told y'all that I didn't want y'all to stop talking to her, y'all know her longer then y'all know me"I sighed feel like this was all my fault.

"It's not even that Liyah if she did it to you she would do it to the rest of us and that's why I don't want to fuck with her but I guess Ill take yo advice"she and I and laughed.

"Girl go call her"I hung up and she sent me a text saying "fuck you" I laughed and shook my head.

"What we laughing at"von walked in the room and I rolled my eyes "nothing"I had a attitude with him because he thought it was cute to have bitches all up in his face when he went out last night with the boys.

"You still on this shit"I stressed laying on the bed next to me "nah ian trippin"I shrugged my shoulders and he just looked at me "ok then lose the fucking attitude" he said thinking he was running some.

Nigga fuck you

I continued to scroll down my timeline "ight bet" he grabbed yushon off my chest and walked out the room and came back in the room without bubba.

"Where is my child"I asked him and he ignored me and stood at the ends of the bed In front of me "what the fuck you want" I mugged him and he clenched his jaw.

I knew I hit a never when he pulled me roughly by my foot to him "you talking all this shit I hope you can take all this dick"he said making me sit up.

"No I'm not having sex with you"I said and he raised his eyebrow and pulled my pants down "you sure about that"he said looking at my panties seeing they wet asf.

I stayed quiet cause I was getting turned on "Yea that's what I thought get on all fours you got me fucked up" he slapped my thighs making me moan....

Ahhh y'all lil freaky asses thought y'all was gonna get another sex scene 🤣but my bad y'all I forgot to update this week but I wanted to make this chapter so y'all can get a little insight on the other characters in the book 😁-mia 🥰

How y'all feel about Jordan and Kayla linking?

How y'all feel about trez and he past?

And when y'all think ski gone find ha somebody?