Chapter Eleven

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoy this and give suggestions for other stories (they have to be stranger things related) thank you and enjoy!!

Normal POV:

When you rode home you stopped by your house to get a pair of clothes for the next day and some pyjamas. You and Max set up her bed while El brushed her teeth, you put a pillow at the bottom of the bed, where you would sleep and Max and El would sleep at the top.

When El came back Max had picked out two comic books for her to choose from.

"Which one?" She asked El, she held up Wonder Woman and green lantern.

"I don't know." El said said she got into bed.

When El sat down she looked down at the covers. "Hey there's nothing to worry about anymore okay?" Max smiled.

"It doesn't make sense." El replied.

""What doesn't  make sense?" Max asked.

"Heather." You said after reading El's mind. "The blood. The ice. And I couldn't read her mind."

"Heather had a fever so she took a cold bath, but she's better now. That has to be it. I don't know why you couldn't read her mind or where that blood came from but we saw her. We all saw her, she's totally fine." Max answered.

"What about Billy?" Eleven asked.

"What about him?" Max replied.

"He seemed wrong." El answered.

"That I agree with." You mumbled.

"Wrong it's kind of like his default. But it's nice to know he's not a murderer, because that would have totally sucked." Max chuckled.

"Who is that?" El asked pointing at the Wonder Woman comic.

"See this is why you can't just hang out with Mike all the time." Max said picking up the comic. You got up and sat next to Eleven. "AKA princess Diana. She's from Paradise Island which is, like, this hidden island where only woman Amazon warriors." Max said reading the comic.

*time skip to next day*

You woke up to hear Lucas on Max's walkie.

"Do you copy? This is a code red. I repeat this is a code red. Max. Do you copy? This is a code red."

"Shut. Up." Max said into the walkie then turned it off.

Just then the phone rang.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Max exclaimed.

"No let me do it." You said getting up.

You walked over to the phone.

"What." You said in a tone.

"This is Mike do not hang up." Mike said from the phone. "Something happened something bad. Our very lives can be at stake."

"What?" You replied.

"Just come to my house." Mike answered.

"If this is your sick way of getting to talk to El, I'm going to make you kiss the floor." You replied in a tone.

"It's not just come over!" Mike exclaimed hanging up.

"He don't hang up on me." You mumbled dialling the number.

"Y/n stop." Max said and you put down the phone.

"What did he say?" El asked.

"He said to come over now." You answered.