Chapter 11

'This morning it was like hell. I wasn't even in a timely manner. Suddenly, the prince's maturity ceremony took over. I can't do anything right. And now I'm still standing in the banquet hall. '

From morning to the present time that was night now, many hours have passed.

'Wow, what a big event.'

At this time, both Athanasia and Claude were watching the scene where you were wearing the crown.

'Do I have any work like this in the future?'

'... maybe not'

'Wow, I can't resist this beauty. It's a really big event. '

And finally, there was an announcement of the Prince for everyone to enjoy the party.

'' You can join in too. ''

Claude lightly touched the back of the Athanasia.

'' And Papa didn't come together? ''

'' I don't like noisy places. ''

'He must have stood with the voices of the crowd for a while.'

Atanasia felt a little sweat.

'' Felix takes care of Athanasia at the event so that insects do not interfere. ''

'What kind of bug?'

.

.

.

Aristia is standing outside the banquet. Under the balcony, look out at the starry sky. While Aristia was enjoying the atmosphere, footsteps interrupted.

'' Allen ''

The two were chatting outside the balcony with two eyes staring at them.

The first one is the prince of this party.

'' Where did Lady Aristia go? We still have things to do. ''

The prince's confidant spoke.

'' She said that she would go out and breathe a little bit of air. ''

'Why am I not like this?'

.

.

.

'What are the two talking about?'

And the second, the owner of red hair and blue eyes

He thought in his mind that he was holding a juice in his hand.

'Should I go in?'

And the gaze looked at them outside the balcony.

'No better ... I don't like this feeling.'

.

.

.

'Wow, there are so many desserts!'

Now Athanasia was standing in front of a table with many desserts on the table.

Because Felix secretly contradicted Claude orders to take care of her, let her enjoy the job with ease, and now in front of her there are many desserts, be it desserts, cakes, juices, or fruits, but where. Moreover is

Chocolate Fountain Yes Chocolate Fountain Athanasia is now completely occupied by chocolates.

And the size that was reaching out to that chocolate