Cleaning Feat. Paul Higgins

Paul's POV

Today the boys have to got to see Arianna for their checkups. Louis and Zayn would be getting their last tightenings before getting their braces off and Harry will be getting his expander removed. Nialll will still have his braces and Liam is just getting a cleaning. I went into their hotel room to wake them up and to my surprise they were already up and ready to go. We went to the car and rove down ti the office that we rented out in the current country we're in which is Chile. On the way, I filled the boys in on what was going to happen. Zayn, Louis, and Harry were excited while Niall was pouting and Liam was congratulating the others. "Why do I have to wait longer to get my braces off? It's not fair!" Niall complained. "I don't know, why don't you ask Arianna when we get there" I said getting a little agitated with his attitude. We arrived and I went inside and greeted Arianna as the boys sat down in the waiting room. Liam got up and followed her back to start his cleaning. Ten minutes later I hear two louds yelps coming fromt he rooom Liam is in. Arianna came into the waiting room and walked over to me. "Hey Paul, Liam has two cavities that need to be fixed, but he seems to be really nervous so is it okay if I give him laughing gas?" She asked me. I nodded and she went back to Liam's room. 45 minutes later a struggling Arianna emerged with a giggly stumbling Liam. Louis and Zayn then went at got their braces tightened and came back out and Harry got his expander removed. Now it's Niall's turn and I decided it would be best if I went back with him just in case. We got to the exan room and Niall sat down in the chair while I sat in the corner. Soon enough Niall was done with little fuss and we were on our way back to the hotel where the three braced boys started complaining about how their teeth hurt. Especially Zayn and Louis because Arianna gave them bands to fix their overbite in the last month of them having braces. Thankfully they took the painkillers with no fuss this time.