" Yaaa...... But I am very much angry. It's such a big day for me and my best friend is not here. " Mishti said in a complaint tone.

" I was having some important work otherwise I would have definitely come . But don't worry I'll be present at your wedding. "

" Promise..... "

" Yaaa..... Promise. How could I miss my bestie's wedding. Ok mishti I'll call you later having some work. And don't forget to send your lovely pictures. "

" I'll definitely send..... Byee. " Saying that she hungs up the call.

" Mishti come...... Badi maa has called you. " Kuhu said entering the room.

Mishti quickly goes near the mirror and adjustes her clothes and make up.

" Is everything ok...... " Mishti asked to kuhu.

" No there is something on your face. "

" What.... I can't see.... " Mishti was seeing her face in mirror .

Kuhu turns her around. " Ohh..... I am talking about the happiness on your face. I didn't know you were so excited to meet abir bro. "

Mishti blushed hearing it. " Come kuhu...... We are getting late. "

Both of them goes in the Hall and all the eyes present there stares mishti. But mishti's eyes were only searching for the ones who has stolen her heart.

Finally she saw him standing besides bade papa. From his expression anyone could guess that he was mesmerized by her sheer beauty.

Kuhu makes mishti stand besides him and finally both of them sits down.

" Mishti..... "

She royally ignored him as she was quite angry on him for not calling her from morning.

" Mishti..... I'm calling you and you're not even listening. " This time abir slightly hits her shoulder with his.

" I thought you are not interested in talking with me. "

" Mishti I was quite busy from morning that's why I couldn't call you. But now we can't fight on such silly things. Finally were going to get engaged. Please..... " Abir said with puppy eyes.

" Ok...... But I'll not leave you later for this thing. "

" Ok my angry violent fiancee...... " Abir comes closer to mishti and keeps his hand on her bare waist. " I must say you're looking so beautiful in this dress. I  couldn't stop myself from staring you. " Abir said in a complementing tone.

" Thank you so much ajeeb rajvansh. And you're also looking handsome in this blue sherwani. " Mishti finally had a look at his ajeeb fiance.

" Thanks for the compliment my angry violent fiancee

" Thanks for the compliment my angry violent fiancee." Both of them laughed hearing it.

After some time both of them exchanged the rings with a silent vows.

" Attention everyone as it's mishbir wedding. We all want a couple dance from them. Isn't it? " Kunal asked taking the Mike.

" Mishbir.... " Mishti was confused by hearing it.

" Mishti+ Abir= Mishbir" Abir answered her question.

" And who made it..... "

" Me and kunal. You didn't liked it...... " Abir was confused by mishti's reaction.

" I loved it..... Let's dance. "

They danced on mishti's favorite song tere bin.

After that the function got over and all of them dispersed for there houses.

Mishti mobile beeped and this time it was abir's call.

" Hello mishti... "

" Hello..... "

" Are you missing me...... "

" No.... I'm missing someone else. " Mishti wanted to see her jealous rajvansh.

" Who.... " Abir asked curiously.

" My fiance. " Abir was relieved by hearing it. " Did you thought of someone else. " Mishti was not leaving any chance to tease him.

" Very funny now listen...... We have to go shopping tomorrow. "

" For what ajeeb rajvansh? " Mishti asked innocently.

" For our wedding mishti...... You're forgetting everything. I hope you are remembering that we got engaged today. "

" I know.... I was just joking. See you tomorrow. Good night. "

" Good night.... I love you."

" I love you too..... "

Dont forget to vote and comment your reviews whether you liked it Or not. Your votes and comments encourages me to write the next part soon.