(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART69

Start from the beginning

Geet(asked as soon as she sat beside Yash on couch):- Papaji.. what happened???

Yash:- Nothing beta, You tell how was the Dinner???

Geet(instantly shied):- Good...

yash:- Just Good???

Geet:- Wo... Papaji... I liked it ..

Yash:- Beta, tell me clearly naa, what happened ??? (He was teasing her, she was shying and playing with her duppata...and he knew her answer before even her voicing out her views)

Earlier, Yash was worried for Geet... He knew Maan wouldn't do any bad ... But he also knew, over these years, Maan has developed short temper... He could easily become angry in no time..and knowing his son, he would target the poor girl-who already was scared of his bad temper...

But, when Maan greeted Yash, after entering, he knew all was well between them both... But being a father, he was curious to know what exactly Maan talked to her... So, here he was, teasing his DIL...

Yash:- Geet??? ( At last, He called out her name as she wasn't saying anything)

Geet:- Papaji, he is nice ...We shared our likes and dislikes... He was smiling ... not even once scolded me for anything ...(She smiled and then looked at Her FIL, reminded of something and said) And, I want to thank you... (Yash looked at her in confusion) For everything...

Saying so, she hugged Yash... keeping her head on his chest and he patted her head with love... Yash smiled at this child girl... She, surely was angel in his son's life... Maan has to realize that as soon as possible... They have to think abt each other now, seriously... Least, he was aware of his Son's thinking.. That was completely changed now..

Geet wanted to thank Her papaji, for encouraging her... For telling her to say anything to Him, without scaring of Maan's reaction and also, she wanted to thank Yash, for telling Maan abt her worries, as that made her open her heart and start convo properly... But she felt at loss of words at this moment..Feeling too much emotional...That Her FIL was a gem of a person and he treated her as a daughter... not DIL... and so she just said those two formal words... and she started to cry...That alerted Yash...

Yash:- Arey why are you crying??? Don't cry beta...

Geet:- Am not crying papaji... Am just... happy...

Yash:- Always be happy... (He smiled and kissed her head) Now, go ... Sleep... Its late...

Geet stood to her feet and went from there... Yash sighed and smiled looking at her , as she entered Avi's room... Her Love for Avi, always was on top...

Geet closed the door to Avi's room, once she was satisfied that Avi was fine and sleeping peacefully... She then turned to her room...

Opening the door, Geet saw Maan, working on laptop settled on the bed... He looked at Her and smiled .. Geet returned that smile and went to change... After that she came and sat on bed... Maan too closed his work and slipped inside the covers ...

Maan:- Done, complaining with Dad???

Geet:- Huh!!! (She looked at him) No no, you are taking wrong..

Maan(smiled):- Relax, am just asking by the way... Dad has sided with you these days ... so...

Geet:- Its nothing like that ...Don't think like that... Yeah !! He was asking me abt the dinner, but I didn't complain abt you...

Maan:- Hmm... Its ok, even if yo did... I don't mind...

They looked at each other and passed a small smile... They Both slept ... soon...