As he approaches the home of the Corduroy's he grabs a nice looking rock and crawls under a window. He peeks inside to see only Wendy, remembering seeing her brothers in the mob. He crawls out from under the window and knocks on the door. As soon as he does, he dashes around the corner of the house. When he hears the door open he kicks a bush to make noise. He quietly places his back against the house, inches from the corner. As Wendy rounds the corner he leaps onto her and swings his rock at her head, knocking her out.

Dipper shoves the rock in his jacket pocket. He leaves Wendy well hidden in the bushes and heads for Gideon. He planned to be more gentle with Gideon because he was positive that it was Wendy that planned it all. But he wasn't going to give him any special treatment.

He knocks on Gideon's door and Gideon opens it with puffy eyes. He thinks Gideon must've noticed the menacing look in Dipper's eyes because Gideon backs away with a look of fear. "Answer one question," Dipper commands, "Did Wendy convince you to do this?" Gideon just stares in more fear. "Answer me!" Dipper screams, making Gideon flinch. He shouts back, "Yes," with his eyes scrunched up and tears threatening to fall. "Come with me," Dipper says and turns around, but doesn't walk. He turns his head to see Gideon still standing in fear. "Now," Dipper orders and walks out the doorway with Gideon reluctantly following.

"I knocked Wendy out and hid her in some bushes," he tells Gideon as they walk, "We're taking her to the woods to find the vampires. And I say we because it's the only other option you have other than being knocked out as well," he shows Gideon the rock, standing threateningly in front of him now, "Got it?" Gideon gulps and nods.

Dipper continues walking, putting the rock back in his pocket. Following him timidly, Gideon asks, "Do you know what they're going to do with her?" Dipper chuckles, "Don't worry, I'm not doing this to kill her. I have something far better in mind."

They get to the bushes he hid her in and Dipper drags her by her hair heading into the woods, with Gideon looking over his shoulder every second.

Dipper calls for Robbie for nearly five minutes until he hears the sound of wings. He looks up to find Robbie flying softly down to him. As Robbie lands and his wings disappear behind him, he looks at them with a worried face and says, "Dipper?"

Dipper points at the unconscious Wendy and says, "It was Wendy who spread your secret. Even when I promised her I would ruin her life in return," he looks at her and smirks, "She was stupid not to listen." "Dipper?" Robbie says again. Dipper looks at Robbie and smiles reassuringly, hugging him. Robbie hugs him back and notices a terrified Gideon.

"I know what we should do to ensure she will never try to hurt us again," Dipper says. Robbie looks at Dipper questioningly. He continues, "Turn her." Silence. "You can do that right?" he asks. "Y-Yeah, but Dipper are you okay?" Robbie asks, stroking his cheek. "He seems to be revenge driven," says Wendy standing up. They both look at her, Robbie with the same worried look for his boyfriend, and Dipper with a look of hatred. "Look at him," she points out. "Well, in all fairness, he did warn you," Robbie tells her. "Heh," she laughs and pulls out her axe, "And I warned you."

She swings her axe at them, but Robbie is too quick. He grabs her wrist just before impact and sinks his fangs deep into her arm. She screams in agony, dropping her axe. He stares at her, with her blood on his teeth, and says, "Even if he is revenge driven, he's right."

He releases her wrist and she backs up, staring at the bite on her arm in shock. "Do not threaten him again," he commands strongly. She looks at all of them, terrified, then runs away, deeper in the forest.

Dipper says, as they all watch Wendy run farther and farther away, "Gideon. You understand not to listen to any more crazy bitches, right?" "Right," Gideon answers. "Good now go home," Dipper says. And with that, Gideon bolts out of the woods.

"How do you know he was innocent?" Robbie asks. "Because I knew he wanted to keep your secret when we told him to. Him crying when I showed up at his house told me he regretted even telling everyone because he knew it would hurt me and not just you. He looked like he hated himself," Dipper explains. Robbie says, "You sound like you know him well." "He's been easier to read lately," Dipper says in a dismissive tone and gets closer to Robbie. He wraps his arms around Robbie's neck and whispers, "I love you too."

Robbie smiles softly, remembering what he said to Dipper before flying into the forest, and kisses Dipper lovingly.

The kiss lasts forever until Robbie asks, "Do you still have a mob to take care of? I want to be with you again." "On it," Dipper says and pecks Robbie's lips before walking out of the woods. "Don't forget to come tonight," Robbie shouts after him. Dipper shouts back, "Don't worry! I'll be right on time!" Robbie smiles.

Long after Dipper had left, Robbie hears a bloodcurdling scream. It sounded like Wendy.